Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could the deplorables be growing a spine....

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Comssvet11 View Post
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett.
    Haha....

That is some funny shit right there. Besides spelling her name wrong, what makes you think she would give a fuck? Do you think I am obnoxious? Start some shit with her and see what happens. That girl is the queen of the verbal beat down. I don’t even like her at all, but I will give her props where they are due and Bridget would rip your ass wide open from 800 miles away with the fucking keyboard, and believe me, you would regret ever trying to get a hold of her but please, I invite you to try. I would be surprised if you even know how to send anything to her LOL

As a matter of fact, I’m gonna go ahead and predict her reply. It will basically say, I don’t know who the fuck you are or why you’re contacting me or why you think that I give a fuck about anything Greg says but if he said that somebody needs to die then I suppose that person needs to fucking die, now fuck off and don’t ever contact me again
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Have a great day

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Have a great day
    Winning!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Winning!
    Unlike you, I’m a nice guy and after reading up on your life, I think you need a win or two. I could have displayed links but like I said I’m nice and it looks like you need a win

5. Rock on:

Angry Byrds (06-06-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Call it whatever you want. Who cares what I meant? If, and that's big IF, I meant death, so be it. What's it to you? I once said that if the Patriots plane crashed in a fireball on the way back from a game, I'd be OK with it. I said that when someone puts a .357 slug between Trump's eyes, I'll be out in the street dancing a jig, naked, with a bottle of Irish Whiskey. Did you get this impression along the way that I'm a nice guy? Or, like most people. have you come to the conclusion that I'm a prick? Because if you think I'm an asshole, then don't be shocked when I say asshole things.

BTW, I'm not a nice guy, particularly to Trump supporters
    Like I said before one fun guy to hang around with at parties

7. Rock on:

HipKat (06-06-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Unlike you, I’m a nice guy and after reading up on your life, I think you need a win or two. I could have displayed links but like I said I’m nice and it looks like you need a win
    Good for you to take the high road, you get further in life being a good dude.

9. Rock on:

SackMan518 (06-06-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Good for you to take the high road, you get further in life being a good dude.
    Don’t get the wrong idea, I’m a very good dude just not to people that aren’t very good to me.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    meat will give a wag of the finger and “that’s harsh”, I will call that behavior out.
    im waiting for him to grow out of it. the older he gets the more embarrassing it becomes

but this is strike two for you my friend, mr hip. i concur that the most obvious interpretation of 'put down' is to kill. so joking or not, that is over the line

man you gonna make me feel like shit if i have to time out you. but next reference to physical violence as a solution to an interweb debate gets you a TO
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    im waiting for him to grow out of it. the older he gets the more embarrassing it becomes

but this is strike two for you my friend, mr hip. i concur that the most obvious interpretation of 'put down' is to kill. so joking or not, that is over the line

man you gonna make me feel like shit if i have to time out you. but next reference to physical violence as a solution to an interweb debate gets you a TO
    I never said I was going to or wanted to kill him. Try reading it again. Nowhere did I say that and if think I inferred it, that’s on you.

Btw, nothing is more embarrassing than Sack of Shit”s love affair for the orangutang.

.......just out of curiosity, how long of a TO are we talking about?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    lets not split hairs

its definitely over aggressive and menacing at the least. unless you mean you want to date him, it generally implies something very bad

maybe thats not what you meant, but with the one strike it sorta makes me wonder if youre just making excuses for losing your cool

besides, its only strike two. just avoid things that sound like physical threats and youll be fine
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball