Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 41%: Not only Trumps approval rating ...

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    I’m not laughing at racism, I’m laughing at dickheads like you who think everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a racist. I guess you missed the whole point of Meatheads post to you. LOL

I don’t think Woody is racist, but I’m sure you do. By the way when are we meeting for a beer? You must not have read my post about getting a beer. My treat

HipKat, fuck You if you are going to thank this clown for what you know is Bull shit
    Actually I thanked him because the phrase "12 year old tween" made me laugh
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

2. Rock on:

direbills (06-06-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I’m not laughing at racism, I’m laughing at dickheads like you who think everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a racist. I guess you missed the whole point of Meatheads post to you. LOL

I don’t think Woody is racist, but I’m sure you do. By the way when are we meeting for a beer? You must not have read my post about getting a beer. My treat

HipKat, fuck You if you are going to thank this clown for what you know is Bull shit
    I rest. What an idiot. Did not get my fake concern? This is the caliber of his supporters. Dumb as fucking rocks. If you did not get my fake concern, look at my previous response to that other idiot. What a fucking dumbass. Sarcasm is I guess lost on idiots.

4. Rock on:

HipKat (06-06-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    And also take your beer and shove it up your ass. I don't drink with morons.

6. Rock on:

HipKat (06-06-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by direbills View Post
    Talk about not getting sarcasm lmao. You just sit there and call names hiding behind your computer tough guy.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Funny the self proclaimed racist HipKat giving high fives to the Range idiot. Have fun boys

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I rest. What an idiot. Did not get my fake concern? This is the caliber of his supporters. Dumb as fucking rocks. If you did not get my fake concern, look at my previous response to that other idiot. What a fucking dumbass. Sarcasm is I guess lost on idiots.
    Still name calling while hiding behind a keyboard? You’re not a loser

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Well we know you don't drink alone then!
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    direbills is like the hundreds of millions of other americans that have been way way way overcompensating for excruciatingly damaging white sins of the past by enabling blackness of today to create one-way weapons to punish whiteness for stuff that happened fifty to four hundred years ago

again, retribution vs reconciliation

ask them if theyve read ANY of MLK's books, let alone a whole bunch of them, and they will say no. ask them if theve read thomas sowell, prolific writer and sociology researcher about race issues around the planet, and one of the most brilliant men on earth, and they will say no. ask them about taleeb starkes, heather mcdonald, or the rev. jesse lee peterson and they will say no

thus, they are grossly ignorant, but they dont even realize they are. they say to themselves 'i know what happened in the 1970's and hundreds of years before that, im going to assume the same stuff is happening today.' their chosen ignorance makes them believe they have a solid footing of widespread racism to stand on, when they are actually standing on a mirage that mostly doesnt exist anymore

thus they are roadblocks, they are an impetus to getting where we want. in short, they are a pain in the ass that dont know wtf they are talking about, but have millions of people saying the same things so they think it just HAS to be right

this 'neo-racism', as i have coined it, is our biggest racial problem of today. it provides cover for bad black behavior and a heavy devastating imbalance in the w/b relationship. blacks and enabling whites have almost free reign to say anything they want about whiteness, to broadbrush the fuck out of whiteness, with no repercussions. the exact same approach toward blackness, no matter how valid, is met with screaming throngs of "RACIST!!!" who want you fired from every job you will ever have in your life

you, my friend mr. direbills, are a hindrance to the great cause. you stand in the way of achieving MLK's vision of The Beloved Community. all bc you choose to remain ignorant of whats really going on bc it would mean you would have to make an effort and read some books. its highly uncomplimentary and viciously irresponsible. but thats where you and hundreds of millions of other americans join you in this embarrassing and destructive mob
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

12. Rock on:

Angry Byrds (06-06-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Funny the self proclaimed racist HipKat giving high fives to the Range idiot. Have fun boys
    First of all I’m not a racist, unless hating stupid people makes me a racist, in that case then I guess I’m a racist, Second of all, I keep giving him high-fives because it’s funny watching you get pissed off about it
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    First of all I’m not a racist, unless hating stupid people makes me a racist, in that case then I guess I’m a racist, Second of all, I keep giving him high-fives because it’s funny watching you get pissed off about it
    I’m not pissed off, It just makes you look stupid because he’s clearly wrong, and you have said yourself that you are “borderline racist”.