Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 41%: Not only Trumps approval rating ...

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Dude, I don’t even reply to these people keep telling us how he’s going to win again. Partly because I don’t want to take a chance on being wrong and mostly because it’s going to feel that much better if he loses to shove it down their fucking throat‘s. Is far as Republicans turning on him, I think my link speaks for itself. And since the Mueller report came out more and more are turning their back On him
    I agree with you 100%. Anything is possible. I mean he won in 2016, which is a sad commentary about our country, but that is water under the bridge. He could win again no doubt. But sometimes I feel I have to respond to e.g. that teabagger who could only reply by posting pictures of the criminal. I am sure that he uses those pictures to jerk off to. Sad and stupid. This is all they have going for them. The criminal has not done anything for them, but yet those cultists will vote against their interest for a vile animal who takes great pleasure in destroying our country.
    Last edited by direbills; 06-04-19 at 12:26 PM.

2. Rock on:

HipKat (06-04-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    What is it that makes these people glad that this person is president? I would really like to know because it cannot be his behavior. Something that Republicans have always been keyed on but seem to have blinders on in this case.

It can't be his fiscal policies because he is spending money faster than Obama did and his tax cuts were only felt by the richest people in the country and very few people other than that.

It can't be as foreign policy because that's a complete joke.

It can't be respect for the constitution because one of the things in the constitution is freedom of speech which includes freedom of the press and he has declared war on the press. Not to mention telling people to ignore subpoenas, lie to investigators, not show up to hearings, hide documents, and on and on and on....

It can't be because he shields himself from scandal and corruption when in fact he is embroiled in scandals and deep corruption.

It can't be that he's a moral man because we already know that he is far from being moral.

It cannot be because he is a man of faith because we know he's not a man of faith.

So I would like to know, what is it that makes you happy that this disgrace is occupying the Oval Office
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

4. Rock on:

Professor Pigworth (06-05-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Trump gives everyone a level to try to attain. An impossibly high level; but hey, no guts no glory. He's fighting corruption for me. He's fighting corruption for everybody.

Insanely better off than we were 3 years ago.

6. Rock on:

SackMan518 (06-05-19)

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by direbills View Post
    But sometimes I feel I have to respond to e.g. that teabagger who could only reply by posting pictures of the criminal. I am sure that he uses those pictures to jerk off to. Sad and stupid. This is all they have going for them.
    I post the pictures for responses like these. They bring out the best in people.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I post the pictures for responses like these. They bring out the best in people.
    Cool. Hit close to home didn't it?

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Cool. Hit close to home didn't it?
    Yes, you hurt my feelings badly. I'm going to go outside and scream at the sky now.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Yeah! Hope you recover.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Yeah! Hope you recover.
    Woody must be one of those racists lol

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I guess you all flock together. Why do you think he is racist? And what is with the lol? What are you? A 12-year-old tween? And since when is being racist so flippant that it requires a 'lol'. Attitudes like this are the cause of the polarization. I don't think it is laughing matter lol.

13. Rock on:

HipKat (06-05-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I guess you all flock together. Why do you think he is racist? And what is with the lol? What are you? A 12-year-old tween? And since when is being racist so flippant that it requires a 'lol'. Attitudes like this are the cause of the polarization. I don't think it is laughing matter lol.
    I’m not laughing at racism, I’m laughing at dickheads like you who think everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a racist. I guess you missed the whole point of Meatheads post to you. LOL

I don’t think Woody is racist, but I’m sure you do. By the way when are we meeting for a beer? You must not have read my post about getting a beer. My treat

HipKat, fuck You if you are going to thank this clown for what you know is Bull shit

15. Rock on:

jc856 (06-06-19)