Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Jerry Hughes extended

  1. #21
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,598
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Dont let daryl see that, he's already in hiding as it is, likely due to unkind folks like you. Ive been busting ass to get him and other Range Ckassics to reappear and let their voice be heard. This negative talk isnt likely going to encourage that, at least in any logic I understand.
    Oh, you think it’s me Darryl is hiding from? Lol

  2. #22
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,504
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Yeah I find it annoying to put breaking in front everything especially when it’s already broken
    Well if he actually reads this thread, I suppose it would indeed be you who were keeping him away, as nobody else at all is mocking his activity. And unless you have a time machine, youre correct that everything one posts is already going to be broken, yet it is common terminology. I suppose if you want to change society, it's possible if you have ebough drive.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  3. #23
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,504
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Oh, you think it’s me Darryl is hiding from? Lol
    Are you in a time warp?!? I suppose it is slightly different being you added "lol" to it 7 posts later?
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  4. #24
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,598
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Are you in a time warp?!? I suppose it is slightly different being you added "lol" to it 7 posts later?
    I didn’t add it was there originally

  5. #25
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,598
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Oh now I see I was hitting back on my phone and I hit repost by accident

  6. #26
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,598
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Well if he actually reads this thread, I suppose it would indeed be you who were keeping him away, as nobody else at all is mocking his activity. And unless you have a time machine, youre correct that everything one posts is already going to be broken, yet it is common terminology. I suppose if you want to change society, it's possible if you have ebough drive.
    And actually you can look at the shoutboxwhere Frawk agreed it was annoying. Idk how you missed it

  7. #27
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,504
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    And actually you can look at the shoutboxwhere Frawk agreed it was annoying. Idk how you missed it
    Huh? How does that change anything I have said? Are you feeling ok? In a world of how many billion, the opinion of one random degenerate is enough to overrule the rest of the world, in your logic? Seriously, are you feeling ok?
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  8. #28
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,598
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Huh? How does that change or even relate to anything I have said? Are you feeling ok?
    You said nobody else is mocking his activity. Are you comprehending what you say?

  9. #29
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,598
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    I didn’t mock Daryl I just said that the breaking part is annoying, you are the one assuming who I am talking about, and I assumed you were kidding and so was I. I didn’t think it would turn into a 10 page discussion

  10. #30
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,504
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    You said nobody else is mocking his activity. Are you comprehending what you say?
    Can you show me the quote please? Your antics are becoming too much to keep up with. I'll gladly reply when I see the context.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •