Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 84

Thread: BROKEN: Chad Kelly signs with the Colts and his uncle's backup

  1. #31
    Meathead's Avatar
    welcome to pwngville

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts
    27,124

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Excellent work, SJ. You lured Mikgaes out of hiding!
    s/he lurks a lot
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

    Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

  2. #32
    jc856's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2, 2006
    Posts
    754
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsim67 View Post
    I think this board is going to have to have a lock down with StraightJ and HipKat in the same room until they can get along ... There will be pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    In my opinion, both of you guys make this board great.
    Yeah, I didn’t always feel that way about S*******J, but he’s grown on me, kinda like g****** w****. J/K!! But seriously, if he’s got somet**** interesting to read, I’ll bro*** what ** has to say, if n**, I’ll scroll. It’s poss**** hes a s***-h******* J**, not really sure. But he seems genuine. Or not, some think he’s a p*r*dy acc****, I dunno.

    Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. So, *lad they’re both on this b*a*d. C*RRY ON BOYS!!! P.S.......**** *** ******* the ****** *** on **********with *** ******* and ********!!!

  3. Rock on:

    HipKat (05-21-19),jamsim67 (05-22-19),Meathead (05-21-19)

  4. #33
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post

    You claimed youve done all sorts of things you claimed I was scared to do...you also claim to be a rock star of some sort.
    I never claimed to be a rock star, although the Heading on my FB Does say, I'm a Mother Fuckin' Rock Star.... and You're Not!

    Although, I have lived a very, very rock and roll life playing bands, promoting bands, working with a lot of top name musicians, touring/opening for very well known metal band, singing in a band with 2 guys that were in Krokus in San Diego. Joey Belladonna from Anthrax and I have been pretty good friends - until he got back into Anthrax and I got banished to HELLinois at the same time. I could go on an on about the things I've done with live music and yeah, I did a hell of a lot of drugs back then. A HELL of a lot, but that's not what I meant when I said I've done things you don't have the stones for
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  5. Rock on:

    bcw (05-24-19),StraightJ (05-21-19)

  6. #34
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    Yeah, I didn’t always feel that way about S*******J, but he’s grown on me, kinda like g****** w****. J/K!! But seriously, if he’s got somet**** interesting to read, I’ll bro*** what ** has to say, if n**, I’ll scroll. It’s poss**** hes a s***-h******* J**, not really sure. But he seems genuine. Or not, some think he’s a p*r*dy acc****, I dunno.

    Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. So, *lad they’re both on this b*a*d. C*RRY ON BOYS!!! P.S.......**** *** ******* the ****** *** on **********with *** ******* and ********!!!
    Unapologetically nasty! I like that!!!
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  7. Rock on:

    jc856 (05-21-19)

  8. #35
    Meathead's Avatar
    welcome to pwngville

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts
    27,124

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I did a hell of a lot of drugs back then. A HELL of a lot, but that's not what I meant when I said I've done things you don't have the stones for
    ive got it!

    sj and hk could have a Drug-off!!

    you each keep taking the same assortment of drugs until one of you passes out! or gets put on life support!

    we do do some flyers, some facebook spams, charge a fee, and pocket the proceeds!

    lets do this!!!!!
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

    Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

  9. Rock on:

    HipKat (05-21-19),StraightJ (05-21-19)

  10. #36
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,504
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    ive got it!

    sj and hk could have a Drug-off!!

    you each keep taking the same assortment of drugs until one of you passes out! or gets put on life support!

    we do do some flyers, some facebook spams, charge a fee, and pocket the proceeds!

    lets do this!!!!!
    I want Shady to do the promotions...and invite the chicks. I also want to be allowed to stand over the defeated hip at the end, and do the Aaron Rodgers discount double check(title belt gesture). I may have more conditions, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. I also want you to make sure to keep that JC fellow at a distance, due to the demands from last year. :)

    Possibly it could raise money for a charity, and is long as it isnt the flaming stuff my opponent would support, I'd like it to help others.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  11. #37
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    ive got it!

    sj and hk could have a Drug-off!!

    you each keep taking the same assortment of drugs until one of you passes out! or gets put on life support!

    we do do some flyers, some facebook spams, charge a fee, and pocket the proceeds!

    lets do this!!!!!
    I'm 54 yrs old.... I don't think I could keep up... 20 yrs ago?? Oh HELL yeah!
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  12. #38
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I want Shady to do the promotions...and invite the chicks. I also want to be allowed to stand over the defeated hip at the end, and do the Aaron Rodgers discount double check(title belt gesture). I may have more conditions, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. I also want you to make sure to keep that JC fellow at a distance, due to the demands from last year. :)

    Possibly it could raise money for a charity, and is long as it isnt the flaming stuff my opponent would support, I'd like it to help others.
    The only charity I'd donate to is Cancer research. What part is flaming?
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  13. #39
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,504
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The only charity I'd donate to is Cancer research. What part is flaming?
    I agree with your good intention, but those people actually work against cures. I could go on for a long time, but dont want to ruin an otherwise good flame thread. (just kidding, probably good to put these flame wars to rest)

    Anyhow, I appreciate that things have calmed down. Meathead seems to at times be a master of what he does, lol. Maybe we can just shake hands now and bid each other a good day? (although a Range drink off...not one on one....like a King Of The Hill type of event might be fun to either watch and/or participate in. Maybe even Genny Light or a Canadian light beer....something that goes down easy for a contest where volume is required lol).
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  14. #40
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I agree with your good intention, but those people actually work against cures. I could go on for a long time, but dont want to ruin an otherwise good flame thread. (just kidding, probably good to put these flame wars to rest)

    Anyhow, I appreciate that things have calmed down. Meathead seems to at times be a master of what he does, lol. Maybe we can just shake hands now and bid each other a good day? (although a Range drink off...not one on one....like a King Of The Hill type of event might be fun to either watch and/or participate in. Maybe even Genny Light or a Canadian light beer....something that goes down easy for a contest where volume is required lol).
    Nah, Jack Daniels. Beer is for wimps and fat guys
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •