Thread: All of the Russia Gate Conspirators Know Each Other

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

All of the Russia Gate Conspirators Know Each Other

New Document Exposes Two Russian Dossier Sources

As the spygate scandal unraveled early last year, “Stefan Halper” is a name that wouldn’t stop popping up.

Having previously been involved in a CIA spying scandal in the 1980s, Halper got another spy gig in the 2016 election in which he attempted to infiltrate the Trump campaign. In a prior article I extensively detailed Halper’s involvement in trying to entrap various Trump campaign team members.

Even after the election, Halper pitched himself as an ambassador to China for the Trump team after his presidential victory. In other words, even after Trump’s victory, a spy was nearly embedded within the Trump team.

Thanks to recently released notes from an interview the State Department’s Kathleen Kavalec had with dossier author Christopher Steele, a possible bombshell connection between Halper and the dossier has been uncovered. As discussed earlier in the week on the podcast, those notes also demonstrate Steele failing to keep his story straight between the State Department and FBI, proving how unreliable he is.

In Kavalec’s handwritten notes from their interview she makes note of two of Steele’s dossier sources; “Trubnikov” and “Surkov.”

PAUSE.

This is the same Surkov who wrote this in a piece for Nezavisimaya Gazeta.

“The illusion of choice is the most important illusion, the main trick of Western democracy especially…. The rejection of this illusion in favor of the reality that everything is predestined will allow society to reflect first on our vision of democratic development,” Surkov wrote. “Foreign politicians talk about Russia’s interference in elections and referendums around the world. In fact, the matter is even more serious: Russia interferes in your brains, we change your conscience, and there is nothing you can do about it.”

And this is an associate of Halper who gave info used for the pee-pee dossier? Unbelievable.

Surkov is Vladislav Surkov, an aide of Vladimir Putin who is on the U.S.’s list of sanctioned individuals, and Trubnikov is Vyacheslav Trubnikov, who is currently the First Deputy of Foreign Minister of Russia and formally served as the Director of Foreign Intelligence Service.

Interestingly, Trubnikov is an associate of Halper. As Sara Carter reported back in August of 2018:

Halper… left the Cambridge Intelligence Seminar in December 2016, saying he was concerned about Russian influence. Halper had told reporters at the time that it was due to “unacceptable Russian influence.”
    Ironically, documents obtained by SaraACarter.com suggest that Halper also had invited senior Russian intelligence officials to co-teach his course on several occasions and, according to news reports, also accepted money to finance the course from a top Russian oligarch with ties to Putin.

Several course syllabi from 2012 and 2015 obtained by this outlet reveal Hapler had invited and co-taught his course on intelligence with the former Director of Russian Intelligence Gen. Vladimir I. Trubnikov.

While Carter has his name as “Vladimir” not “Vyacheslav,” this is indeed the same individual. Carter’s article continues:

On May 4, 2012, the course syllabus states, “Ambassador Vladimir I. Trubnikov will comment on the challenges faced while directing the Foreign Intelligence Service, his tenure as Ambassador to India, President Putin and the likely course of Russia’s relations with Britain and the U.S.”

In May 2015, Trubnikov returned to teach with Halper at his seminar in Cambridge on “current relations between the Russian Federation and the West.”

Clearly the two have a working relationship.

Stefan Halper had cozied up to three Trump campaign advisers, Carter Page, Sam Clovis, and George Papadopoulos in an attempt to garner damning information from them. The FBI would (falsely) claim one of those men (Papadopoulos) was the reason they began investigating the Trump campaign in the first place, while they obtaining a FISA to spy on another (Page).

Halper’s tentacles keep popping up everywhere in the spygate scandal – would it really be all too surprising if Halper was feeding Steele (bogus) information through Trubnikov? I’d say not.

I'd agree with that as well. The best way to make bogus info seem legitimate is to feed it to a trusted source and have them vouch for it. Of course, the MSM will cover none of this and keep distracting everyone with insane abortion laws, painting Barr as Trump's personal attorney, and more speculation as to why Mueller couldn't nail Trump on anything after 2 years.
    Sack

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    There's the Clear Web - the part that Google, Bing etc index and all of us can browse with any browser. Then, there is the Deep Web and the Dark Web, which is pretty wide open and you need something like the Tor Browser to find the dark and seedier side of the web. Then there is the stupid web, a very little known part of the internet where stupid people go to find things. If you have an IQ over 75, you won't be able to find the Stupid Web, and if you have a lower IQ and you're totally gullible to all things stupid, you can get there. As you can see, our own Sack (of Shit) has been a regular there, finding all kinds of stupid and nonsensical bullshit to try and pass off as real.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Guess it just depends I know what my IQ was(we had to take the test and do a report about it in College) anywhere from 119-126 depending on the test. And looking at all the Data I see that pretty much what the deal is some people hate Trump so much they did everything within their power to try to get him out of office..including weaponizing the FBI and using the upper echelon to do stuff that shouldnt have been done... And that a (pardon the pun) Trumped up dossier that was KNOWN to be fake and or at the best unreliable to get a warrant.....when i see political parties paying for dossiers that were unreliable or downright fake that they paid for..to get warrants to "spy" sorry man thats just not Kosher...how about this instead...

I hated the Divider in Chief Obama probably as much as most Dems/Lefties dislike Trump...Hell im not even a Trump "fan" but I can and do admit he has done a decent job so far especially domestically. but instead of trying to do the BS the Dems have been doing how about this....

1. TRY TO FIND A FKIN CANDIDATE THATS NOT A TOTAL POS that can run and win. How about that....I said the same thing to the republicans and the never Trumpers....well then RUN A CANDIDATE AGAINST HIM(back in the primaries) THAT DOESNT SUCK!!!!!

but neither side can or is willing to do that...mostly can...but some is willing to...face it the MAJORITY of the country IS NOT FAR LEFT OR FAR RIGHT they are somewhere in the middle..thats me..Im a DEMOCRAT..but im not today's pansy ass far left Liberal Dem in a JFK Democrat..my party has left me and all like me more or less without a party...so since Bill Clinton(a more Centrist Dem candidate that I DID vote for the first time he ran..but not the 2nd) I havent even been able to consider voting for a Democrat for president.. and like many I look at what a candidate STANDS FOR..POLICIES and such and then I vote now days and dont even look at party..but lately with this rash of far left POS candidates..I havent voted Democrat in probably 6 years...

And right now I can 100% say while thr TRUTH is somewhere in the middle...I DO believe this Trump BS is a witch hunt I also believe that any real collusion is on the Dems part to un do a duly elected sitting president. And this is from a DEMOCRAT though not far left Liberal Dem a Centrist conservative Dem with conservative fiscal ideals and more liberal social outlooks than most Republicans. And im not the only one my Dad a staunch Dem that held elected office back in the day as a Dem(nothing big local small town shit) said he could NEVER vote for a Democrat today unless they have a middle ground guy/gal run... and he voted for the Libertatian candidate last election.
    Adopt a Bill

4. Rock on:

SackMan518 (05-19-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by CBennett View Post
    but neither side can or is willing to do that...mostly can...but some is willing to...face it the MAJORITY of the country IS NOT FAR LEFT OR FAR RIGHT they are somewhere in the middle..thats me..Im a DEMOCRAT..but im not today's pansy ass far left Liberal Dem in a JFK Democrat..my party has left me and all like me more or less without a party...so since Bill Clinton(a more Centrist Dem candidate that I DID vote for the first time he ran..but not the 2nd) I havent even been able to consider voting for a Democrat for president.. and like many I look at what a candidate STANDS FOR..POLICIES and such and then I vote now days and dont even look at party..but lately with this rash of far left POS candidates..I havent voted Democrat in probably 6 years...
    Same here, but that doesn't mean I'm going to turn around and embrace a fucking piece of shit that lies every time he opens his mouth, coddles the rich while taking tax write offs away from the middle class (Rich people got MORE write offs, btw) and goes out of his way to turn this country upside down.

I'm curious how much you even know about any of the Dems running (Agreed - most are a joke) other than what the MSM is saying.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by CBennett View Post
    Guess it just depends I know what my IQ was(we had to take the test and do a report about it in College) anywhere from 119-126 depending on the test. And looking at all the Data I see that pretty much what the deal is some people hate Trump so much they did everything within their power to try to get him out of office..including weaponizing the FBI and using the upper echelon to do stuff that shouldnt have been done... And that a (pardon the pun) Trumped up dossier that was KNOWN to be fake and or at the best unreliable to get a warrant.....when i see political parties paying for dossiers that were unreliable or downright fake that they paid for..to get warrants to "spy" sorry man thats just not Kosher...
    And that's the huge problem with "scandal free" Obama, he whole-heartedly embraced the surveillance state powers he was granted when he took office after promising to revise the Patriot Act and increase oversight on it. None of that happened and in fact he renewed it twice and then passed a USA Freedom Act in 2015 which was largely a toothless PR stunt more than a bill that reformed anything. He just loved his spying powers using them to intimidate journalists who wrote critical articles and even got the IRS to nail Conservative groups yet he slams Trump for bashing the press.

The whole story comes down to this. There were people desperate to get dirt on Trump and the Russians knew it. They then used their own agents to pass on bogus information to American and British counterparts who laundered the information through each other and MSM "leaks" to give it an air of legitimacy. After all, if 30 people are all saying the same thing can they be wrong? Well, yes, actually the same GIGO can be transferred through multiple persons and still be the same load of crap it was originally but people will continue to believe even if they feel in their gut that isn't rational. (Solomon Asch actually proved this back in the 1950s with a series of conformity experiments.)

While the Russians never affected the election through their Facebook ads or any alleged hacking (no, the DNC was not hacked by the Russians but I'm sure they had a copy of everything too) the biggest effect has been in the post-election era with the continued shadow of them splitting the country. Of course, Obama had been spying on Trump well before the election and part of this whole deal is having a nice cover story to justify the Intelligence Community abusing their powers to do so. One element that has been overlooked was that Obama and Flynn were basically enemies after he fired him and could have blew the cover off of all of the shit BO was doing for 8 years and Trump partly appears to be collateral damage.

People on here are free to criticize what I say but I'm backing it up with great articles and document links. If you have a low IQ and can't piece it together I might just appear to be crazy but in the end I'm confident in what I post otherwise I wouldn't spend any time on it.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Any thread that starts with something from the anvil-headed bingo bongorino's web portal of QANON idiocy is ultra-dumb (ed. note: all sack0shit threads are like this).

Therefore I shall distract you from the stupidity with interesting pictures.

Enjoy!

8. Rock on:

HipKat (05-19-19)