Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan!

  1. #1
    WndyCtyBillz's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts
    956
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

    Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan!

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...e-gase-interim

    What a dumpster fire franchise! And now Gase is acting GM hahaha!!!!!

  2. Rock on:

    HipKat (05-15-19),JimKelly12203 (05-15-19),junglesouljah (05-15-19),seandelevan (05-16-19),Victor7 (05-15-19)

  3. #2
    Vegasjackson's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 1, 2011
    Posts
    212
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    It reeks of the same thing the bills did a few years ago with McDermott and Whaley. At least with McDermott we didn't have anything to go on whether he'd be good or not. With Gase we already know he's terrible. I'm pretty sure just like McDermott, Gase has the ear of the ownership of who he wants to work with.

  4. #3
    Mainejays's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 14, 2004
    Posts
    1,723
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    It's in bad taste to celebrate our opponent's misfortune. Shame on you.

    Just kidding. Screw them. I wish Kraft would fire his front office and force Maccagnan on Bellicheat.
    MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:
    1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS
    3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX
    4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jetsy
    Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

  5. Rock on:

    bcw (05-15-19),Woody (05-15-19)

  6. #4
    Victor7's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 14, 2003
    Posts
    29,295

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Lol @ the Jets

    First they hire Gasse who is just a world class asshole and now they let him fire his GM and VP

    What could go wrong??
    Bills fan for life!! ................
    I love beer, rum, scotch and women !!

  7. Rock on:

    JimKelly12203 (05-15-19)

  8. #5
    Woody's Avatar
    An Elite Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2002
    Posts
    9,199
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor7 View Post
    What could go wrong??
    The entire Jets organization.

    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

  9. Rock on:

    HipKat (05-15-19),junglesouljah (05-15-19),Mainejays (05-15-19)

  10. #6
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,128
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasjackson View Post
    It reeks of the same thing the bills did a few years ago with McDermott and Whaley. At least with McDermott we didn't have anything to go on whether he'd be good or not. With Gase we already know he's terrible. I'm pretty sure just like McDermott, Gase has the ear of the ownership of who he wants to work with.
    Dammit, this was looking to be a fun thread until you brought up the wrongful firing of Whaley when he finally was starting to be decent.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  11. #7
    Dragon's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 21, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    I'm far happier with the direction under our current GM and coach than I have been in almost 30 years.

  12. Rock on:

    junglesouljah (05-15-19)

  13. #8
    junglesouljah's Avatar
    waffle=pancake syrup trap

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 14, 2001
    Posts
    21,020
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WndyCtyBillz View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...e-gase-interim

    What a dumpster fire franchise! And now Gase is acting GM hahaha!!!!!
    This is a surprise to no one. There is a lot of pressure on the Jets to win now and it is not a good situation to be in.

    Both DC Greg Williams and Head Coach Adam Gase are known assholes so this will only get worse if the Jets get off to a bad start.
    L*t is a losser


  14. Rock on:

    Meathead (05-15-19)

  15. #9
    Woody's Avatar
    An Elite Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2002
    Posts
    9,199
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I'm far happier with the direction under our current GM and coach than I have been in almost 30 years.
    Good for you. I look forward to seeing if Jets fans feel the same way in a year or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

  16. #10
    junglesouljah's Avatar
    waffle=pancake syrup trap

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 14, 2001
    Posts
    21,020
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    The entire Jets organization.
    The New York media is going to put the pressure on if the Jets go on a losing streak.
    L*t is a losser


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •