Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The George Papadopoulos Entrapment Scheme

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Clinton is not the current president. Trump is the immediate and ongoing problem. That's like asking if anyone should go find and kill Rodan while Godzilla is tearing the city down. Fuck Rodan, they need to deal with Godzilla, first and Trump is our Godzilla
    A decent analogy, but not a great one. Clinton already committed treasonous crimes against America, and the establishment has plenty of funds to prosecute more than one American at a time.

Further, are you tryng to lead us to billieve that you did not post anything against Chump before he was even elected, when it looked like Clinton would be the Criminal In Chief? ....I'm not even fully fueled yet tonight, and you may not believe me at all that I have been holding back from what I'm capable of on here(those who know Range history have seen it) because I think theres a chance youre decent at heart and there is hope for you unlike the people paid stipends to spread disinfo as mentioned by someone in the main forum about a week ago, but if anyone keeps pushing nonsense I may take my foot off the break(sic on purpose). Bleep, the real board is so slow that I ventured in here and was aghast by the nonsense Ive seen.

I want to be a man of peace, but it's not easy with the constant warmongering for the establishment that some of the parrots on here unwittingly do. I liked real parrots in Hawaii(I remember one time, this guy tied one up outside Jack In The Box, lol), and more recently have come to relate to Parrotheads, but not the parrots who repeat the propaganda they hear from the puppet media.

So yeah, pre-elction?
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

2. Rock on:

SackMan518 (05-15-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    A decent analogy, but not a great one. Clinton already committed treasonous crimes against America, and the establishment has plenty of funds to prosecute more than one American at a time.

Further, are you tryng to lead us to billieve that you did not post anything against Chump before he was even elected, when it looked like Clinton would be the Criminal In Chief? ....I'm not even fully fueled yet tonight, and you may not believe me at all that I have been holding back from what I'm capable of on here(those who know Range history have seen it) because I think theres a chance youre decent at heart and there is hope for you unlike the people paid stipends to spread disinfo as mentioned by someone in the main forum about a week ago, but if anyone keeps pushing nonsense I may take my foot off the break(sic on purpose). Bleep, the real board is so slow that I ventured in here and was aghast by the nonsense Ive seen.

I want to be a man of peace, but it's not easy with the constant warmongering for the establishment that some of the parrots on here unwittingly do. I liked real parrots in Hawaii(I remember one time, this guy tied one up outside Jack In The Box, lol), and more recently have come to relate to Parrotheads, but not the parrots who repeat the propaganda they hear from the puppet media.

So yeah, pre-elction?
    First off, it's a great analogy, describes the scene perfectly AND one I chose knowing you would get it.

You wouldn't know what I said about Hillary because the election was before I came here, but yes, I was hard on her in the campaign. Especially after I found about the DNC scandal and how Bernie got fucked. And no chance I voted for her.

If anyone with authority wants to go after her, do it to it
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    First off, it's a great analogy, describes the scene perfectly AND one I chose knowing you would get it.

You wouldn't know what I said about Hillary because the election was before I came here, but yes, I was hard on her in the campaign. Especially after I found about the DNC scandal and how Bernie got fucked. And no chance I voted for her.

If anyone with authority wants to go after her, do it to it
    Theyre bought and paid for. Read the recent article on how the FBI "lost" the information regarding their meeting with her in 2015 about this nonsense? Youre naive if you think these organizations actually work for you or other Americans. What we have here with Chump is a show, the same way there was one with the real Clinton.

And the Bernie thing isnt just her, it's the DNC too. She(and Chump) like to invade foreign countries about their elections, when ours have been proven to be fraudulent. It's not just immoral, it's blatant hypocrisy that all other than the most ignorant sheep should see through.

I'm getting out of here for now, this garbage is not healthy.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    It's refreshing to see a post started with facts; my invective tolerance meter is already pegged for the day.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Actually, your hard on for Chump goes unmatched on here. Well, maybe f**k , hard to tell who has more of an obsession. Simple quantification: how many Chump threads and how many Cliton threads have you posted in the past year?
    None because she lost and gets a magical pass even though her crimes far outweigh anything Trump has ever done. Don't let them fool you though, even if Clinton were elected they'd still be ignoring her misdeeds and saying that Trump supporters were sore losers.

Hey, I heard Trump is building the wall out of copies of the Mueller Report. You know why? Because Democrats can't get over it!
    Sack

7. Rock on:

StraightJ (05-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    does anyone know who controlled 100% of the levers of powers for the first two years of President Bone Spur's reign of shitiness? I mean, those gosh darn clintons were just sitting there waiting to be jailed.

WHAT WENT WRONG???????

9. Rock on:

HipKat (05-15-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    None because she lost and gets a magical pass even though her crimes far outweigh anything Trump has ever done. Don't let them fool you though, even if Clinton were elected they'd still be ignoring her misdeeds and saying that Trump supporters were sore losers.

Hey, I heard Trump is building the wall out of copies of the Mueller Report. You know why? Because Democrats can't get over it!
    Now you know we're not gonna hear shit about that (fake) wall until campaign season kicks into high gear next year
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    You really should stop going to this website for your own sake.
    I know you think your finding little nuggets of gold that no one else seems to know about but all your doing is buying into conspiracy theories and lies.
    The whole aticle you read
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...apment-scheme/

here is a little history of that site
    https://www.jenkuznicki.com/exactly-...ehouse-website

info on Andrew Weissmann
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Weissmann
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/u...n-mueller.html

I tried looking up "Tawil operation" but all I get is doctors authors and other shit but yeah gratz on finding likely the only website other than this one to have this breaking news.

12. Rock on:

HipKat (05-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaBri View Post
    You really should stop going to this website for your own sake.
    Why? Because they're accurate?

I tried looking up "Tawil operation" but all I get is doctors authors and other shit but yeah gratz on finding likely the only website other than this one to have this breaking news.
    You either didn't try hard enough or your research skills are lacking. The information comes from Mueller's own sentencing guideline memo (Crim. No. 17-182 (RDM) as well as Papadopoulos' own admissions. You can find this info on the last page of the document here.

Based on the defendant’s offense level under the Guidelines, the applicable range for a fine is $500 to $9,500. The defendant provided information about $10,000 in cash he received from a foreign national whom he believed was likely an intelligence officer of a foreign country (other than Russia). The defendant has stated that he kept that money in a safe pending his sentencing in this case and Counsel for the defendant has consented to the imposition of this fine amount.
    Forfeiture is not applicable in this case.

Happy trails!
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    does anyone know who controlled 100% of the levers of powers for the first two years of President Bone Spur's reign of shitiness? I mean, those gosh darn clintons were just sitting there waiting to be jailed.

WHAT WENT WRONG???????
    Are you suggesting Chump is secretly an establishment flaming liberal(like various deep state agencies involved) and just putting on an act, as some folks in real life have also suggested, and that's why Clinton(whom he used to be a large supporter of) escaped prosecution for her numerous proven crimes?