Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar accuses Cheney of 'deep seeded hate and Islamophobia'

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    Care to make an argument?
    Not an extended one but I'll leave you with this nugget. The way Islam is run would be akin to the Westboro Baptist Church running Christianity in America. There's no comparison.
    Sack

2. Rock on:

Angry Byrds (05-14-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    And we didn’t go to war with Iraq because of God lmao
    That’s right! We went to war with Iraq because they had weapons of, Ummmm, wait a minute, because…

....shit....
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Not an extended one but I'll leave you with this nugget. The way Islam is run would be akin to the Westboro Baptist Church running Christianity in America. There's no comparison.
    That's not my argument. As the United states stands right now, the Christian right is more of a threat than Islam.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I guess I'm the asshole for cringing when I hear the head of state talking to god as a way he rationalized whether to send our soldiers to war or not.
    I’m sorry that you live in a country that’s based off of Christianity and you don’t like it.

Again we didn’t go to war because God told him to bomb Iraq and Afghanistan. No president has that kind of pull so let’s brake that shit off right there. Both countries were fucked up and needed straightened

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    That's not my argument. As the United states stands right now, the Christian right is more of a threat than Islam.
    That's a very poor and not well thought out argument. You don't see Christians bombing, raping, and subverting American culture. Christians may not accept certain things like the LGBTQ+ movement and abortion but you rarely see them using violent means or even preaching violent rhetoric to have their way.

You might want to take an L on this one and re-evaluate the point you were trying to make.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    How? please explain, you just say random shit and don’t back it up? Was the Boston bombing a Christian or has there been anything like that done by a Christian? This country has been Christian since its birth and never has there been a negative effect like that of Islamic extremists . Shooting up gay clubs, blowing up buildings. Do you think Muslims are pro lgbt? Lol

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    That's a very poor and not well thought out argument. You don't see Christians bombing, raping, and subverting American culture. Christians may not accept certain things like the LGBTQ+ movement and abortion but you rarely see them using violent means or even preaching violent rhetoric to have their way.

You might want to take an L on this one and re-evaluate the point you were trying to make.
    Dude, there are atheist who don’t approve of abortion. It’s fucked up!! In this day and age with morning after pill and protection, there is hardly reason for it, and the good reason to have an abortion are rare. Less than 1% of the abortions

9. Rock on:

SackMan518 (05-14-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    That’s right! We went to war with Iraq because they had weapons of, Ummmm, wait a minute, because…

....shit....
    It wasn’t because God told him to do it. Maybe dad did

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Hey F8 was it better Bill Clinton bombed the medical plant in Sudan in 98 to take focus off of his adultery. They still haven’t recovered

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    In my opinion Christianity has had more negative effects on the United States. In terms of policy Christian’s are or have been awful on just about every issue.
    in general, i agree

but there are mixed issues here

theres the stuff ppl fuck up bc they have the wrong view of christianity (approximately half of christians, imo), and theres the stuff people who just HAPPEN to be christian fuck shit up bc people fuck things up pretty often and it really had nothing to to with christianity. many times its nearly impossible to determine which one happened

but make no mistake, christianity fucks a lot of things up. too much, considering how clear christs message was. humans take what he said and twist it to their own purposes, both as individuals and as massive throngs

islam has done far less damage in america bc theyve had far far FAR less opportunity. muslims HAVE to keep it straight in america, bc one small slip gets pounced on by the overwhelmingly larger christian representation

and super obviously, islam is currently fucking things up worse than christianity internationally by a factor of thousands

theres no doubt in my mind that middle eastern islam would fuck things up as bad here as they have there if they were the majority - and worse than current christianity. thats not a criticism of islam itself as much as it is the massively dysfunctional place fucked up muslim people have put islam in at this point in history. the religion isnt at fault, the people who RUN the religion are. and that applies from the ayatollah to the janitor at the local mosque. too many centuries of warring among themselves has warped their view of how a healthy world should work

christianity had its massively fucked up time. but that was mostly centuries ago. islam has had a fubar period for quite a while now, and its been coming to a head the last twenty years. 6,454 days ago the top blew off and its going to be constant pressure to update the practice of that religion until we get past this massively fucked up period in islam
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball