Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Good job Donald.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    Would you be willing to admit the many people that despise him refuse to use his hotel? You could say that people that love him would go out of their way to book there, but it is NYC.
    TT NYC is an office building with condos, not a hotel. It's failing on the merits.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    Would you be willing to admit the many people that despise him refuse to use his hotel? You could say that people that love him would go out of their way to book there, but it is NYC.
    Most of the people that love him couldn't afford a Motel 6, much less a Trump Hotel
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

3. Rock on:

junglesouljah (05-19-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    “Hopefully China will do us the honor of continuing to buy our great farm product, the best, but if not your Country will be making up the difference based on a very high China buy,” he wrote on Twitter. “This money will come from the massive Tariffs being paid to the United States for allowing China, and others, to do business with us.”
    lol, if Barry had said he was going to massively tax everyone and then funnel that tax money to a select group of people, the Rs would have him swinging from a tree.

the bottomless hypocrisy of the MAGATs is the 8th wonder of the world.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    BTW, there is no strategy to fatass's tariff policy. He's just trying to bully the chinese who are playing the long game. they know that the pressure will continue to mount until fatass caves like he did on the govt shutdown.

from that same article:

Vice President Pence met with Senate Republicans on Tuesday to try to assure them that Trump’s approach would result in a comprehensive trade deal benefiting U.S. farmers and businesses. But key lawmakers said they were still waiting for more information.

“We all want to know how this story ends,” Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) told reporters.

Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) on Tuesday was asked by a reporter about the level of patience among farmers with the trade standoff. He held his thumb and index finger an inch apart.

“I’m very hopeful we can get back to the table,” he said. “There’s too much at stake.”

fatass acts as if the chinks dont know that there is little patience in the US for any kind of pain. they will out last him. bet on it.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Speaking of how tariffs back fire:

Trump’s Tariffs Are Killing American Steel

“Our Steel Industry is the talk of the World,” President Trump tweeted in September. “It has been given new life, and is thriving.”

Yet nearly a year after Trump slapped tariffs on imported steel, the U.S. steel industry is not thriving. It is reeling. Steel prices have fallen back to pre-tariff levels. Employment is stagnant. The clearest sign that tariffs are not working, however, is the stock market.

More on:

United States Industrial Policy Economic Statecraft Trade International Economic Policy
    If the president’s policies were working as planned, the steel industry should outperform other sectors. Yet as the graphic above shows, since Trump announced steel tariffs on March 1, 2018, steel-producer stock prices have plummeted 22 percent—while the S&P 500 index has fallen only three percent.

So why has the market soured on American steel? One reason is that Trump’s tariffs, overall, hurt the industry far more than they help. Here is how we know.

For the first half of 2018, steel-producer stocks followed broad market performance, even after steel tariffs took effect. Then, while the S&P index kept rising, steel stocks took two dives—in mid-June and early August, as the graphic highlights—before re-tracking the market.

What happened in June and August? Just before each drop, Trump released lists of imports covered by tranches of his first $50 billion in China tariffs. Since 95 percent of these imports were intermediate goods, purchased by American firms, markets anticipated that the tariffs would push up their prices, reduce their output, and hurt their sales. Tariffs would, in turn, drive down their purchases of domestic inputs, like steel.

That tariffs are hurting American steel, the very industry they were imposed to help, shows just how misguided they are.

cant wait for soyboy to weigh in and tell me I dont know what Im talking about cause he shorted steel stocks lol

7. Rock on:

HipKat (05-15-19),junglesouljah (05-19-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Thanks to this clueless, stupid motherfucker and his retarded tariffs, a.k.a. Taxes, China is retaliating now and the stock market is down over 500 points today. US farmers are reporting up to 50% loss of income over the last year in the soybean market. God damn, I Just love having a stupid fucking asshole, clueless motherfucker, narcissistic prick who just keeps destroying this country more and more, little by little, place by piece.

I would really like it if all of the Trump lovers on here would kindly go fuck yourselves.
    Hipkat, I thought Trump was a business genius? And made the best deals?
    L*t is a losser

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    BTW, there is no strategy to fatass's tariff policy. He's just trying to bully the chinese who are playing the long game. they know that the pressure will continue to mount until fatass caves like he did on the govt shutdown.

from that same article:

Vice President Pence met with Senate Republicans on Tuesday to try to assure them that Trump’s approach would result in a comprehensive trade deal benefiting U.S. farmers and businesses. But key lawmakers said they were still waiting for more information.

“We all want to know how this story ends,” Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) told reporters.

Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) on Tuesday was asked by a reporter about the level of patience among farmers with the trade standoff. He held his thumb and index finger an inch apart.

“I’m very hopeful we can get back to the table,” he said. “There’s too much at stake.”

fatass acts as if the chinks dont know that there is little patience in the US for any kind of pain. they will out last him. bet on it.
    you said chinks. now i can brand you as 'automatically racist' and ignore anything you say forever no matter how valid
    - the milemmingals
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    you said chinks. now i can brand you as 'automatically racist' and ignore anything you say forever no matter how valid
    - the milemmingals
    I'm down with that. I figure, you got fight fire with fire. or something.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    Hipkat, I thought Trump was a business genius? And made the best deals?
    Best bankruptcies, maybe
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

12. Rock on:

junglesouljah (05-20-19)