Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Good job Donald.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Pigworth View Post
    Well, that's swell that the stock market is up if that sort of thing is important to you. And that's even better if you're a supporter of Donald and it can be directly attributed to him.

Now, how is Donald's record when it comes to:

corruption
    dysfunction
    incompetence
    nepotism
    cabinet turnover
    scandals
    obstruction of justice
    safeguarding of elections
    US standing in the world
    the environment
    legislative accomplishments
    lies and gaslighting
    demagoguery
    affinity for autocratic rulers
    adherence to the rule of law and Constitution
    miscellaneous pratfalls, tomfoolery and general shittery

He's doing pretty good in all these areas, right?

Donald supporters, please tell us how you would rate Donald's performance in all these areas and why, even at this late date, you still don't have buyer's remorse.
    Well, according to @soflabillsfan these are things the founding father built this country on. Men like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson and George Mason, et al.

I suppose they also stood for higher taxes for the Middle Class so the richest people could have lower taxes - or has sofla forgotten (or ignored) the fact that t hose Trump tax cuts that were mostly felt by the rich and barely by anyone else expire for the "anyone else" in 2025 and then we, the "anyone else" gets to pay them back.

Or that they stand for a President who violates the constitution by ignoring subpoenas, telling his staff to ignore subpoenas, and roadblocks to Congressional investigations. What do you think would happen if a typical citizen ignored a Congressional subpoena?

I suppose those founding fathers - who illegally immigrated here from Europe to escape tyranny - would most definitely support a President who acts like a tyrant. And they would absolutely support what the Trump administration is doing at the Southern border.

Yesterday, Mike Pence toured a detention facility in Texas where an accompanying pool report wrote (paraphrasing) about one are in particular where 384 men were being detained. It was a fenced in concrete slab where there was not enough room to lay down. The stench was unbearable and border patrol agents that were guarding that area had to wear masks. Those men were complaining they had been held there for over 40 days, were starving and hadn't had showers or amenities.

Pence meets with migrants in detention facilities at southern border

I'm just curious, is THAT the America that @soflabillsfan believes in?? Is THAT what he thinks America stands for?? Treating people, human fucking beings that are fleeing one of the worst areas in the world, fleeing for their lives? Is that his America? Is THAT what Trump supporters think America is supposed to be??

And people wonder why I hate Trump and his fucking base so much........
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I suppose they also stood for higher taxes for the Middle Class so the richest people could have lower taxes - or has sofla forgotten (or ignored) the fact that t hose Trump tax cuts that were mostly felt by the rich and barely by anyone else expire for the "anyone else" in 2025 and then we, the "anyone else" gets to pay them back.
    That's not factually correct. The middle class aren't paying more in taxes. They actually pay very little in taxes. 44% of our country pays ZERO federal income tax. Families making 19k-77k had their tax rate cut from 15% to 12%. Along with double the standard deduction and doubling of the child tax credit. So you're wrong. The rich pay all the taxes in this country. When I made less then 50k a year, i was getting back 3-4k a year. Now I'm paying 15K per quarter so I don't get hit with a huge tax bill at the end of the year. The more you make in the country, the more you pay in taxes.
    that they stand for a President who violates the constitution by ignoring subpoenas, telling his staff to ignore subpoenas, and roadblocks to Congressional investigations. What do you think would happen if a typical citizen ignored a Congressional subpoena?
    He's not violating the Constitution. The Dems are. They're using their power to try and expose Trump's private affairs simply to punish him. The Mueller investigation is over. No collusion was found. It's over. A typical citizen isn't The President of the United States. He has pardon power and heads up the executive branch. The DOJ is part of the executive branch, so you get the picture.

I suppose those founding fathers - who illegally immigrated here from Europe to escape tyranny - would most definitely support a President who acts like a tyrant. And they would absolutely support what the Trump administration is doing at the Southern border.
    The founding fathers were born here dummy. Their parents or grandparents broke no laws coming here. The people illegally crossing our southern border are breaking a law.

, Mike Pence toured a detention facility in Texas where an accompanying pool report wrote (paraphrasing) about one are in particular where 384 men were being detained. It was a fenced in concrete slab where there was not enough room to lay down. The stench was unbearable and border patrol agents that were guarding that area had to wear masks. Those men were complaining they had been held there for over 40 days, were starving and hadn't had showers or amenities.
    More propaganda. I thought it was a manufactured crisis? 2017 had such record low border crossings. Thats what the media told me. Oh, now that a huge wave a migrants have stormed the border, something Trump has been talking about for years, it's a crisis. Crisis would be averted if the wall was built. Stop them before they illegally cross and start playing the system against us. Plain and simple.

Pence meets with migrants in detention facilities at southern border

just curious, is THAT the America that @soflabillsfan believes in?? Is THAT what he thinks America stands for?? Treating people, human fucking beings that are fleeing one of the worst areas in the world, fleeing for their lives? Is that his America? Is THAT what Trump supporters think America is supposed to be??
    They're not fleeing for their lives. TOTAL BULLSHIT. If they are truly seeking asylum, they can apply at a port of entry. Thats not what they're doing though. They're trying to sneak into our country and when they get caught, they claim asylum. Obama used to just release them into the country. What a great plan!! I'm sure that really discourages more people from breaking the law and coming here illegally. I hope you're not one of these morons who thinks there's even a shred a likeness of this movement of migrants to the wave a immigrants that came here from Europe in the last 1800's early 1900's. Completely different story.

3. Rock on:

SackMan518 (07-13-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by soflabillsfan View Post
    The Mueller investigation is over. No collusion was found.
    Dipshit, no collusion was ever fucking even investigated. It's a bullshit word that has no real definition that YOUR dipshit wannabe president adopted to refute the charges people were making against him.

Did YOU reads the Mueller Report? Do you know what it actually says?? And I mean READ it, not listen the lies Fox News tells about it or Google summary that some Right Wing blog posts published.

I did. It lays out quite clearly how Russia infiltrated our election. It lays out quite clearly how the Trump campaign welcomed that attack by making it seem as if Russia would gain favorable decisions should he be elected and it lays quite VERY clearly how he went to extremes to obstruct the entire investigation - listing in detail every single thing he did, every single person interviewed, all of it - free to read, except the parts that are still redacted.

By the way, it ain't over. Mueller still has to testify July 24th and some of his deputies have been subpoenaed - which Trump is trying to block, errrrrrrr, obstruct!

I know the founding father were born here moron, but they were direct descending of the people who settled this country and legally is a grey area since there was no law preventing them form coming here. However, that changes nothing about WHY they came here - to build a better life away from the tyranny of European rulers and laws.

More propaganda. I thought it was a manufactured crisis? 2017 had such record low border crossings. That's what the media told me. Oh, now that a huge wave a migrants have stormed the border, something Trump has been talking about for years, it's a crisis. Crisis would be averted if the wall was built. Stop them before they illegally cross and start playing the system against us. Plain and simple.
    Propaganda?? Are you really THAT fucking stupid?? It's all over every single news outlet there is. Everyone who isn't a fucking Trump zombie KNOWS that the conditions at the border are fucking atrocious and you can eat shit, mother fucker, if you don't have a problem with that. That "wave" happened when Trump publicly announced he was going to close the border. That started a mad exodus to the US Border

Apply at a port of Entry?? People are waiting weeks to get INTO a port of entry. That's why the guy who he and his daughter drowned 2 weeks ago went into the river. They were dying in line. You think these people are showing up with their fucking luggage and enough on the ol' Visa to get a Hotel and room service every night?

You know something dude?? Suck my fucking ass, you fucking cretin. I can't wait to see every one of you self-righteous, self-serving mother fuckers rotting in Hell after you have no good excuses to tell your maker why you supported treating human beings like stray cattle.

Actually, cattle gets treated better than these people are.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Good job soflabillsfan! Judging by the quoted text I saw you totally obliterated Crazy Greggy.
    Sack