Thread: Wait, WHAT!!???

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Wait, WHAT!!???

So, 2 yrs of denials about relying on Russia, a foreign government, for help in winning the election,. now Trumps is publicly asking a foreign government to help him win the next election?

Giuliani plots trip to Ukraine in effort to hurt Biden, help Trump

President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, is on a new mission now that he has finished jousting with the special counsel: stopping former Vice President Joe Biden from becoming the 2020 Democratic nominee.

“Explain to me why Biden shouldn’t be investigated,” Giuliani said Friday in a tweet that went on to level allegations against the former vice president, who is now a leading Democratic candidate for president.

In a trip planned for the coming days, Giuliani is heading to Ukraine where he wants to meet with that nation’s president-elect to encourage him to look into matters that could help his client, President Trump.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

2. Rock on:

junglesouljah (05-10-19)

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Groans: 0
    next rudy meets with Vladimir "T-Bone" Kuznetsov
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball