Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96

Thread: The Great Businessman

  1. #11
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,232
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Hip, you forgot to put BREAKING in front of this! I mean, with suchhhh new and fresh material, how could you leave that out?!?!

    Shame on the folks who actually took the bait and fed the trolls. If you stop feeding them, they will go away, like stray cats.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  2. Rock on:

    HipKat (05-08-19)

  3. #12
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,701
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2007 View Post
    EVERYONE, plays by the same rules. Yes I will defend that. Did you take the standard exemption or write off anything on your taxes? No different.
    I couldn’t write anything off on my taxes this year. Your fucking president took that away from me
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

  4. #13
    DC2007's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts
    1,075
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I couldn’t write anything off on my taxes this year. Your fucking president took that away from me
    Nope, he gave you a higher standard deduction, meaning if you couldn’t write anything off, you got a bigger break on your taxes and paid a lower percentage of your income out in the first place. Sorry, facts suck.

  5. Rock on:

    DeRokerij (05-08-19)

  6. #14
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,701
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2007 View Post
    Nope, he gave you a higher standard deduction, meaning if you couldn’t write anything off, you got a bigger break on your taxes and paid a lower percentage of your income out in the first place. Sorry, facts suck.
    That would be so nice if it were true but that’s not true because my percentage taken out last year was the same as the year before. I know it’s cool to think you know everything but you don’t
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

  7. #15
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,232
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    That would be so nice if it were true but that’s not true because my percentage taken out last year was the same as the year before. I know it’s cool to think you know everything but you don’t
    While I agree that taxes are unamerican, income especially, odds are the other party is going to make that percentage taken out higher next time around. Maybe DC2007 will be kind enough to bump this thread to remind you.

    DC, stop feeding the trolls. I wish we had mods who doled out at least symbollic punioshment for troll feeding, and maybe worse for the actual trolls lol.

    Folks on here, even more than real life, have their minds made up about many things. As some point out, many come across as characters, even non-player characters(aka NPCs). They may only change them with NEW(cough cough) information, which slight variations of years old retreads dont count as. It would be wise to heed that reminder, unless of course your sole purpose is to argue and irritate others. Rangers, you're better than this.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  8. #16
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,701
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    While I agree that taxes are unamerican, income especially, odds are the other party is going to make that percentage taken out higher next time around. Maybe DC2007 will be kind enough to bump this thread to remind you.

    DC, stop feeding the trolls. I wish we had mods who doled out at least symbollic punioshment for troll feeding, and maybe worse for the actual trolls lol.

    Folks on here, even more than real life, have their minds made up about many things. As some point out, many come across as characters, even non-player characters(aka NPCs). They may only change them with NEW(cough cough) information, which slight variations of years old retreads dont count as. It would be wise to heed that reminder, unless of course your sole purpose is to argue and irritate others. Rangers, you're better than this.
    I don’t know who you’re calling trolls and I was going to address this earlier but when people stop replying to us Trump haters, we don’t go away. It happened last year for several months, none of the Trump lovers him posted but we didn’t go away. We just kept posting everything we could find that pointed out what an asshole and a piece of shit and a horrible president he is, until eventually somebody from the other side came crawling back
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

  9. #17
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,232
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I don’t know who you’re calling trolls and I was going to address this earlier but when people stop replying to us Trump haters, we don’t go away. It happened last year for several months, none of the Trump lovers him posted but we didn’t go away. We just kept posting everything we could find that pointed out what an asshole and a piece of shit and a horrible president he is, until eventually somebody from the other side came crawling back
    As you should know, I am no lover of what Chump became after the campaigning was done. It may not even be his fault, he may have found out that one man can not change the machine(aka drain the swamp)...which is probably correct. He'd need others of his ilk in congress, but there were very few....you may recall many of those from his establishment party were "Never Trump"ers. So without knowing what really went down, and seeing that he seems to get most of his policy from his son in law and those of his ilk(cough cough), why even waste time thinking about it?

    It doesnt matter if you drew others back into your web of deceipt and arguments before. It doesnt mean it will always be that way. Seriously, who BRAGS that others ignored them for several months, but through their sheer persistent assholishness, they were finally able to break up the peace? Are you trying to apply to be a *** or something?!?!

    The trolls will lose.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  10. #18
    FanBack's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 21, 2002
    Posts
    597
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    So Trump had business setbacks? Of course he did. Honest businessmen sometimes put their principles above profit.

    Our greatest living President? That's been proven over his first term. Our most ethical living President? He became that immediately on inauguration day

  11. #19
    thebowmanbody's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 6, 2017
    Posts
    5,222
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBack View Post
    So Trump had business setbacks? Of course he did. Honest businessmen sometimes put their principles above profit.

    Our greatest living President? That's been proven over his first term. Our most ethical living President? He became that immediately on inauguration day
    Nice! I love Trump. Can't wait to vote for him again.

  12. Rock on:

    DeRokerij (05-08-19)

  13. #20
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    3,761
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Wow, breaking news! We knew that decades ago... in fact, there's even a book about it.

    Sack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •