Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Statement by former federal prosecutors

Full Statement

We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democratic administrations at different levels of the federal system: as line attorneys, supervisors, special prosecutors, United States Attorneys, and senior officials at the Department of Justice. The offices in which we served were small, medium, and large; urban, suburban, and rural; and located in all parts of our country.

Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.

The Mueller report describes several acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge: conduct that obstructed or attempted to obstruct the truth-finding process, as to which the evidence of corrupt intent and connection to pending proceedings is overwhelming. These include:

· The President’s efforts to fire Mueller and to falsify evidence about that effort;

· The President’s efforts to limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to exclude his conduct; and

· The President’s efforts to prevent witnesses from cooperating with investigators probing him and his campaign.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President

Washington (CNN) Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited.

RELATED: Mueller had everything he needed to charge Trump with obstruction, but didn't
    "We believe strongly that, but for the OLC memo, the overwhelming weight of professional judgment would come down in favor of prosecution for the conduct outlined in the Mueller Report," the letter read.

http://www.buffalorange.com/newthrea...=newthread&f=5

case in point

in most cases the 'most people' argument is an automatic loser. but this isnt really one of those. its a 'most executive level judges' kind of issue, which has real significance

it could represent a turning point where republicans with any personal conscience left started abandoning this shyster. key word of course being could
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Meat, why repeat? Seriously, its the same old stuff with a different spin. I'm not disagreeing, but also not bothering to read it. It's like asking if the Pope sh*ts in the woods, it's a given. If it's a guy people like, they ignore it, if it isn't, they act like the sky is falling. Some of us are tiring of the hypocrisy and the WWF act in general. It's easier to rage AGAINST something than it is to emobody anything. Other than maybe you(and your sig line), what do these Chump addicts on here embody, other than maybe hatred and jackassery? How are those traits useful toward mending society?

Trivia question: How far back do you have to go to find one President not guilty of crimes, or unconstitutional acts, or even treason? I'm not a Chump supporter, especially when he proved me right by abandoning nearly everything he ran on, but this obsession some people have with the man is fascinating. The establishment obviously picked the right man to accomplish their objecitves(keeping people divided. They'd never allow someone who unites people).

It looks like you think it's slow, and therefor I need to return to posting a slew of Bills articles, lol.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    bc you have to keep fighting the good fight. you must represent. you must provide witness

5. Rock on:

Kelly's Heroes (05-07-19),StraightJ (05-07-19)

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Hey it's either us or the Russians

7. Rock on:

StraightJ (05-07-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    Hey it's either us or the Russians
    Meat, you're alright my man. You put a smile on my face with those 2 posts, and I'm grateful for that. I dont really agree with the fighting part....nothing changes. I think you've probably seen my "Leave the farm"(story of your slavery) video one of the times I posted it? You dont have to play the game. If you're old enough to remember the trail of bodies from the Clintons, their real estate, drug running, sexual assualt, etc, and then the impeachment only was about lying about "That (19 y.o.)woman"....you'll start to see how the game works.

It's just meant to ENTERTAIN and waste your time, the same as sport, because that's all it is. The Presidents and most of the Senate are puppets, and you wouldn't want to beat Pinocchio, would you? I know youve got love in your heart, and wise men say it's better to focus on that rather than the darkness. Writing this is helping to remind me, so I'm grateful for the chance.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Yup and im betting HUNDREDS MORE would agree with the finding....Hmmm lol
    Adopt a Bill

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    A bunch a fuctards yodeling each other.....yeah nothing can go wrong...

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Meat, why repeat? Seriously, its the same old stuff with a different spin. I'm not disagreeing, but also not bothering to read it. It's like asking if the Pope sh*ts in the woods, it's a given. If it's a guy people like, they ignore it, if it isn't, they act like the sky is falling. Some of us are tiring of the hypocrisy and the WWF act in general. It's easier to rage AGAINST something than it is to emobody anything. Other than maybe you(and your sig line), what do these Chump addicts on here embody, other than maybe hatred and jackassery? How are those traits useful toward mending society?

Trivia question: How far back do you have to go to find one President not guilty of crimes, or unconstitutional acts, or even treason? I'm not a Chump supporter, especially when he proved me right by abandoning nearly everything he ran on, but this obsession some people have with the man is fascinating. The establishment obviously picked the right man to accomplish their objecitves(keeping people divided. They'd never allow someone who unites people).

It looks like you think it's slow, and therefor I need to return to posting a slew of Bills articles, lol.
    Well if you bothered to read it, you would say it’s really not the same old standard and how do you expect anybody to take your comments seriously, when you admit that you didn’t even read the fucking subject matter?
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

12. Rock on:

direbills (05-09-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Long Live the Donald.