Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    To quote the Bill Clinton supporters and their famed website "Move on".
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    The AG is not fatass's lawyers, he the public's lawyer. keep that in mind when the destruction of these laws and norms are carried out by Bernie style D president that takes your guns cause fuck you.
    im not feeling the fuck you but the rest is a great point

the checks and balances are there for an excellent reason: because people are assholes and if a really bad asshole got in there youd have to have a reliable way to remove him

now people can be mostly very good, but everybody can point to times when they have been just pure asshole - some more than others

combine frequent assholery with a contemptible nefarious intent and youve got a demagogue

the attorney general isnt there to protect the president. thats established law for a long time now. usually they take great pains to demonstrate their impartiality. this colonel klink and sergeant schultz routine is clearly inappropriate

if you allow this you lose the rule of law

what could possibly go wrong?
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Wow, a list of partisan lawyers and investigators who all have the same opinion. 4 out of 5 doctors recommend a high carb diet as well.
    "We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democatic administrations at different levels of the [federal justice department]."
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

4. Rock on:

HipKat (05-07-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Only MAGATs who dont bother to look push the notion that these are all partisans signing this letter.

and really, is there anyone more partisan than Bill Barr? the guy who auditioned for the job, admitted he made his mind up before the report was issued and then made the charging decision when admitting he hadnt read the evidence.

The AG is not fatass's lawyers, he the public's lawyer. keep that in mind when the destruction of these laws and norms are carried out by Bernie style D president that takes your guns cause fuck you.
    If the left does try to take away the 2nd ammendment, the 2nd Civil war will begin and a whole lot of folks Will die irrespective of where they stand. Hell I'm pretty sure that if anything other than Trump finishing his term will result in the same.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Down and Out View Post
    If the left does try to take away the 2nd ammendment, the 2nd Civil war will begin and a whole lot of folks Will die irrespective of where they stand. Hell I'm pretty sure that if anything other than Trump finishing his term will result in the same.
    haHAHAHhahahahahaaHAHAHA. That is such an amusing thought by the he-man keyboard MAGATs who think they are going to resist the well armed militias that are the Federal, State, County, Local police agencies, and not get obliterated. Good luck when these come for ya.......

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    haHAHAHhahahahahaaHAHAHA. That is such an amusing thought by the he-man keyboard MAGATs who think they are going to resist the well armed militias that are the Federal, State, County, Local police agencies, and not get obliterated. Good luck when these come for ya.......

WTF?!? Someone(and I use that term loosely with frawk) actually exposes themself as supporting a police state like the Soviet Union? Wow, maybe you're not as dishonest as I thought. Man, this is gold, keep them coming!
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Obviously you don't understand guerilla warfare. Yes they have some those items at Thier disposal, but you don't take into account that those same folks have families that live amongst us and most of those folks when it comes down to it won't carry out their orders. Sure a few will eagerly step up to slaughter Thier fellow Americans, but the vast majority won't.

9. Rock on:

DeRokerij (05-07-19),StraightJ (05-07-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Down and Out View Post
    Obviously you don't understand guerilla warfare. Yes they have some those items at Thier disposal, but you don't take into account that those same folks have families that live amongst us and most of those folks when it comes down to it won't carry out their orders. Sure a few will eagerly step up to slaughter Thier fellow Americans, but the vast majority won't.
    In my sig: Oathkeepers!! (some Americans do care about the oathes they take, but I dont think the OP or his ilk would relate) Almost rhymed.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    "We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democatic administrations at different levels of the [federal justice department]."
    Yeah I read that part and it doesn't mean dick to me - it's an opinion. If they signed a letter with step by step verified facts on why they believe that I'd pay attention but they didn't. Here's what they did say in the letter:

The President’s efforts to fire Mueller and to falsify evidence about that effort

False, Trump could have fired him at any time and didn't.

The President’s efforts to limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to exclude his conduct; and

False, the scope of the investigation was defined by Rod Rosenstein over two memos one of which is heavily redacted.

The President’s efforts to prevent witnesses from cooperating with investigators probing him and his campaign

Weak at best, they talked about the President's twitter feed and allegations that secret messages were passed through Giuliani with no hard proof.

Furthermore this letter came via "Protect Democracy" an alleged non-partisan group run by executive director Ian Bassin who was a former associate counsel to Barack Obama and has written articles for both HuffPo and Slate. Do you think he sounds unbiased?

Actually he looks exactly like the kind of guy who would start an innocuous sounding front organization for subversion.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Yeah I read that part and it doesn't mean dick to me - it's an opinion. If they signed a letter with step by step verified facts on why they believe that I'd pay attention but they didn't. Here's what they did say in the letter:

The President’s efforts to fire Mueller and to falsify evidence about that effort

False, Trump could have fired him at any time and didn't.

The President’s efforts to limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to exclude his conduct; and

False, the scope of the investigation was defined by Rod Rosenstein over two memos one of which is heavily redacted.

The President’s efforts to prevent witnesses from cooperating with investigators probing him and his campaign

Weak at best, they talked about the President's twitter feed and allegations that secret messages were passed through Giuliani with no hard proof.

Furthermore this letter came via "Protect Democracy" an alleged non-partisan group run by executive director Ian Bassin who was a former associate counsel to Barack Obama and has written articles for both HuffPo and Slate. Do you think he sounds unbiased?

Actually he looks exactly like the kind of guy who would start an innocuous sounding front organization for subversion.
    lol you may have not meant it this way, but yeah you can tell by looking at him that he is a member of the subversive clan. Folks would do wise to study world history for the last millennia or so, if you want to understand what is happening to us right now. We should probably stop bumping this crap though, and let Meathead provide this small gang their only support. I kind of feel like a parent who realizes he may need to learn his lesson by being allowed to hang around these degenerates and seeing what comes of it.

Again, anyone who paid attention to the Starr report with Slick Willy knew how this was going down, whether you supported Chump or not. Millions of taxpayer dollars and ATTENTION(as well as time) wasted, while the country continued to regress with higher debt and a further population replacement, which even Chump is supporting with legal immigration, as well as his "concessions"(planned ahead of time). The WWF act is a joke, and their are only a handful of politicians who both know the score and are willing to speak what bits they can get away with.

Again, what happened with the leftist slogan after Clinton was impeached? MOVE ON.

13. Rock on:

SackMan518 (05-08-19)