Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowmanbody View Post
    Long Live the Donald.

Well he is in excellent physical condition so I’m sure he’ll live a very long time. Probably in prison but it will be a long time
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

2. Rock on:

direbills (05-09-19),Kelly's Heroes (05-07-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Btw, You do realize I posted this last night, in the correct section, right?

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=243346

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    for something this important this is the correct section for it to start in

i will merge them, but it stays here until it becomes inactive
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

5. Rock on:

HipKat (05-07-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    for something this important this is the correct section for it to start in

i will merge them, but it stays here until it becomes inactive
    Ahh, the bias comes out. Important to who and why? A few of you guys believe you know better based on what? The rantings of an immature and juvenile left doctrine that is surely based on what? Too important my ass, you're just as butthurt is the rest of the fucktards who keep pushing a dead narrative. Ole Donnie got over and won again.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowmanbody View Post
    Long Live the Donald.
    Guys move on! The president appointed the Attorney general which runs the department that initiated the investigation. What did you expect..how can someone who technically over sees the entire investigation be criminally charged escpecially since his objective of so called obstruction wasn’t even carried out. Even if he did obstruct the leading “official” (trump) can stop the investigation due to the fact of there being insufficient evidence. This is going no where, especially with no collusion charges.

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by rcas0308 View Post
    Guys move on! The president appointed the Attorney general which runs the department that initiated the investigation. What did you expect..how can someone who technically over sees the entire investigation be criminally charged escpecially since his objective of so called obstruction wasn’t even carried out. Even if he did obstruct the leading “official” (trump) can stop the investigation due to the fact of there being insufficient evidence. This is going no where, especially with no collusion charges.
    wow

this is going to sound weird bc i really am not trying to insult you, but i didnt realize you were this dumb. lets just say youre not having your best day and hope thats it

lets be honest, what you typed is horseshit

congress has the constitutional obligation to provide oversight to the executive branch. if we didnt have that check, then some real bastard even worse than the don (hard to believe but it could happen) could just do whatever he wanted and become a literal dictator. so the check is the failsafe against a truly nefarious person getting in there and wrecking the nation (too late)

all joking aside, this is far far FAAAAR from over. this is a real, bonafide constitutional crisis that will have to be resolved through the courts

we are going to have a steady stream of lawsuits until and through the next election. if dons tax returns can be verified as fraudulent, its entirely possible the GOP would abandon him and concede to an impeachment and removal from office. theres also something like 23 criminal complaints referred by Mueller to other jurisdictions for possible prosecution - including several by the don himself. and if congress follows through with the contempt threat on Barr, he could wind up in jail and dons cartel leader would be gone - with his replacement HIGHLY motivated to follow congress' instructions and not shield the law breaker in chief

youre living in fantasy land if you think this is the time to "move on"
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

9. Rock on:

HipKat (05-07-19),sportsgal88 (05-09-19)

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Down and Out View Post
    Ahh, the bias comes out. Important to who and why? A few of you guys believe you know better based on what? The rantings of an immature and juvenile left doctrine that is surely based on what? Too important my ass, you're just as butthurt is the rest of the fucktards who keep pushing a dead narrative. Ole Donnie got over and won again.
    Which dead narrative would that be?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Wow, a list of partisan lawyers and investigators who all have the same opinion. 4 out of 5 doctors recommend a high carb diet as well.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan

Only MAGATs who dont bother to look push the notion that these are all partisans signing this letter.

and really, is there anyone more partisan than Bill Barr? the guy who auditioned for the job, admitted he made his mind up before the report was issued and then made the charging decision when admitting he hadnt read the evidence.

The AG is not fatass's lawyers, he the public's lawyer. keep that in mind when the destruction of these laws and norms are carried out by Bernie style D president that takes your guns cause fuck you.

14. Rock on:

HipKat (05-07-19),sportsgal88 (05-09-19)