Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 153

Thread: Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President

  1. #141
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,041
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rcas0308 View Post
    Never said you were a extremist left. For arguement sake I was telling you two extremes to make a point. Your support of the second amendment is one of the issue that brings you closer to center for sure. Where you have claimed you are in the past
    Then I apologize for falsely accusing you of falsely accusing me of being extreme left. Trust me, I can't stand those people, either
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  2. Rock on:

    Meathead (05-13-19)

  3. #142
    Meathead's Avatar
    EMPEROR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts
    27,453

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Where DO we go from here?? I know where I think we're going; straight down. Obama was revenge for Bush. Trump is revenge for Obama. If the next guy is a Democrat, it'll be revenge for Trump. We're in a vicious circle where the finger pointing has drowned out everything else.

    But no one's listening, anyway. I think we're all fucked. I look around and I'm terrified. Everything is chaotic. Everyone is at each other's throats. This is not sustainable and something has to snap and I'm worried about my daughters when that happens
    everybody has gone to their corners and the divide is extreme. i think that comes from two things: facebook and dons style.

    he builds companies to make money, then he tears others down to strip the assets. so you pit employees against each other to see who is the most loyal and who is the most ruthless. you act recklessly and impulsively because you can. he could act like that while he was making two billion and losing one billion

    its classic vulture capitalist style. and he connives to get every penny he can regardless of ethics. his team of lawyers protected him in the business world, but big cracks have formed there in his presidency. will it be enough to succeed getting republicans to concede an impeachment? looks unlikely now but its really just getting started

    and facebook. well, just about everyone by now should know its evil. it creates division more than anything else. it reinforces bad discernment of critical issues. evil
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

    Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

  4. #143
    DannyBoy's Avatar
    I'm a Bad Boy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 27, 2001
    Posts
    5,163
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    The Deep State didn't want a swamp draining. The water quality is getting tested now and it is a real disgusting swill.

  5. Rock on:

    SackMan518 (05-14-19),StraightJ (05-14-19)

  6. #144
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    14,541
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
    The Deep State didn't want a swamp draining. The water quality is getting tested now and it is a real disgusting swill.
    Finally a voice of reason in here. These millenials just repeat what the tv tells them, or at least the ones on here do.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  7. #145
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    14,541
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    PS Meat, this hatemongering thread actually picked up steam once you moved it back to it's proper forum, whereas it had died in the Bills forum. Maybe there is something to "get learnt" there?

    I have nothing against "important" things in there, but not so much sh*t that runs 24/7 in the establishment puppet media that you cant escape. Stories like I post are generally stuff they wont show in the MSM, and not so redundant. Stuff the MSM tries to keep hidden are what I would like to see more of in here, and even on the main page. I hope that logic makes some sense to you, as well as to the unwitting minions of evil in here.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  8. #146
    KoolAidKid's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 9, 2017
    Posts
    289
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Full Statement



    We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democratic administrations at different levels of the federal system: as line attorneys, supervisors, special prosecutors, United States Attorneys, and senior officials at the Department of Justice. The offices in which we served were small, medium, and large; urban, suburban, and rural; and located in all parts of our country.

    Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.

    The Mueller report describes several acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge: conduct that obstructed or attempted to obstruct the truth-finding process, as to which the evidence of corrupt intent and connection to pending proceedings is overwhelming. These include:

    · The President’s efforts to fire Mueller and to falsify evidence about that effort;

    · The President’s efforts to limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to exclude his conduct; and

    · The President’s efforts to prevent witnesses from cooperating with investigators probing him and his campaign.
    More BS. Mueller couldn't even recommend charges to be filed after 2 years. Time to move on, it's over.

  9. Rock on:

    SackMan518 (05-24-19)

  10. #147
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,041
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    More BS. Mueller couldn't even recommend charges to be filed after 2 years. Time to move on, it's over.
    Mueller wasn't supposed to recommend charges, dip shit. He was supposed to collect and present evidence to the AG to decide if HE was going to press charges, BUT since the AG is as gay for Trump as you and Sack (of Shit) are and only got the job because he stuck his tongue up Trump's ass with his 19 page, unsolicited thesis on why a sitting president can't be fucking indicted, he squelched it - which is why we have a constitutional crisis and contempt of Congress charges flying all over Washington, DC. Try to get your facts straight before your mom gives you your hour to play on the computer next week
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  11. Rock on:

    Professor Pigworth (05-20-19)

  12. #148
    KoolAidKid's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 9, 2017
    Posts
    289
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Mueller wasn't supposed to recommend charges, dip shit. He was supposed to collect and present evidence to the AG to decide if HE was going to press charges, BUT since the AG is as gay for Trump as you and Sack (of Shit) are and only got the job because he stuck his tongue up Trump's ass with his 19 page, unsolicited thesis on why a sitting president can't be fucking indicted, he squelched it - which is why we have a constitutional crisis and contempt of Congress charges flying all over Washington, DC. Try to get your facts straight before your mom gives you your hour to play on the computer next week
    It seems like you aren't making any sense. If the FBI investigates and does nothing with the information, it is pointless. Why does local law enforcement call in the FBI when crimes go across state lines, investigate serial killers, or kidnappers?

    I don't come on this website much because all you do is cuss at people that don't think like you. If you could carry on an adult intelligent debate, I'd probably check in more.

  13. Rock on:

    SackMan518 (05-24-19)

  14. #149
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,394
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Sack

  15. #150
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,786
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post

    he builds companies to make money, then he tears others down

    its classic vulture capitalist style. and he connives to get every penny he can regardless of ethics.
    Where are you getting this stuff from? fatass has NEVER been a corporate raider or anything remotely approximating one. The only thing you say above that he is good at is buying something and driving it into bankruptcy. He has lost his ass on more shit than you can count and cause literally billions in losses to banks and bond holders. He has a lead touch in business. if he werent a money laundering machine, he would be pimping tRUmp branded depends on street corners.

    evil
    that one ya got right!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •