Thread: Barr DOJ Indicted Someone on Obstruction Charges When There Was No Underlying Crime

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Barr DOJ Indicted Someone on Obstruction Charges When There Was No Underlying Crime

Not that FaceWart had any cred left, but here is the most recent example of his DOJ charging obstruction WITHOUT an underlying crime.

A Virginia man who previously served as a linguist for the FBI was arrested Saturday night on charges of obstructing a federal investigation and making multiple false statements to FBI officials.

Wehelie is charged with making false statements to government officials and obstruction of a federal investigation.

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    im no legal expert, but i dont think you need an underlying crime to be charged with obstruction

if you answer questions and lie, thats all they need to charge you with obstruction

i realize youre just pointing out the hypocrisy of the line of reasoning shit piece and his puppet are rolling out
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

3. Rock on:

HipKat (05-06-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Sack

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Self portrait?
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    im no legal expert, but i dont think you need an underlying crime to be charged with obstruction

if you answer questions and lie, thats all they need to charge you with obstruction

i realize youre just pointing out the hypocrisy of the line of reasoning shit piece and his puppet are rolling out
    Agree. Similar to witness tampering. A non-conviction doesn’t erase witness tampering if it occurred.