Thread: Rep. Al Green: If We Don’t Impeach Trump, He Will Get Re-Elected

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Rep. Al Green: If We Don’t Impeach Trump, He Will Get Re-Elected

Well... at least he admits it and just told everyone what the endgame is. Dump Trump so they can get another deepstate, Democrat stooge in there while the LOLberals cheer.

Rep. Al Green: If We Don’t Impeach Trump, He Will Get Re-Elected

Saturday on MSNBC, Rep. Al Green (D-TX) said he is concerned is the Democrats do not begin impeachment proceedings in the House President Donald Trump will win the election in 2020.

Green said, “I’m concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected. If we don’t impeach him, he will say he’s been vindicated. He will say the Democrats had an overwhelming majority in the House and didn’t take up impeachment. He will say we had a constitutional duty to do and we didn’t. He will say he’s been vindicated.”

He added, “Here’s what I say, we’re confronting a constitutional crisis as I speak to you. As I look the people of America in the eye, I’m telling you, we have a constitutional crisis. the chief executive office of the president of the United States refuses to comply with subpoenas and says he will order others to do so, this creates a constitutional crisis”

He added, “We must impeach this president. If you don’t, it’s not the soul of the nation that will be at risk only, it is the soul of the Congress that’s at risk. Congress has a duty, a responsibility and obligation that only it can fulfill. No one else can no. No other entity can. It is Congress that will have to act. If we put people above party, we’ll act properly. But if we allow a party to be above principle, we will not. If we allow political expediency to trump moral imperative, we will have created a shameful situation that this Congress that will never live down, history won’t be kind to us. We must impeach him.”
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    sack, enjoying some fatass

4. Rock on:

HipKat (05-06-19)

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    thats stupid. impeaching don will get him reelected. that is, unless they could prove serious enough charges that he'd get thrown out of office, which seems all but impossible before the next election

unless the dems succeed in getting his tax returns and find something very illegal there, which we all know they would since they have cohen to lead them to the bodies. but that could take years and possibly give him ammunition right in the middle of the campaign

the dems are in a tough spot. don is a dirty piece of shit, we all know that. getting the necessary evidence before the next election is a big gamble. if they get it, great, asshole nightmare presidency over. if they dont, they succeed in once again driving many millions of pickup trucks with steer horns strapped to the grill to the polls

dems need to walk a tightrope. ooh, they need to continue to work to break up this ridiculous cartel don has managed to set up with the attorney general. otoh, they cant go so far as to fire up his base and make others sympathetic to him bc their (dems) best chance to get him out is the widespread hatred most ppl have for him. if they simply put up a quality candidate and didnt push people to don by chasing after him, i think theyd win pretty easily

i assume the intelligence community has prepared to stop or drastically minimize russian meddling, even though im sure don wouldnt lift a finger to do it since it got him the job. and theres no way voters will underestimate his piece of shitness again, so turnout for the charlatan haters should be good

that is, unless the dems manage to make him into a sympathetic figure by impeaching him and then it going nowhere, ala bubba and the blue dress
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    W8t.....wut!!???
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    i assume the intelligence community has prepared to stop or drastically minimize russian meddling, even though im sure don wouldnt lift a finger to do it since it got him the job. and theres no way voters will underestimate his piece of shitness again, so turnout for the charlatan haters should be good

FLASHBACK, October 18, 2016 | Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining," "No Serious Person" Believes U.S. Elections Can Be Rigged Or Stolen

In a press conference a few weeks before the 2016 election, President Barack Obama told Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to "stop whining" about the possiblity that the election could be "rigged," saying that there is no evidence that election rigging has ever happened or could ever happen.

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time," the president said to the future president in October 2016.
    Sack

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post

FLASHBACK, October 18, 2016 | Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining," "No Serious Person" Believes U.S. Elections Can Be Rigged Or Stolen

In a press conference a few weeks before the 2016 election, President Barack Obama told Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to "stop whining" about the possiblity that the election could be "rigged," saying that there is no evidence that election rigging has ever happened or could ever happen.

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time," the president said to the future president in October 2016.
    Obama knew in 2014 about election rigging. It's in the Mueller report, too
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    The only reason I bump this was today at the lab my coworkers were talking about impeaching Trump, I pop my head from my bench and ask them “Considering 2020 is a bit over a year away wouldn’t it be easier to just vote for the democrat presidential nominee?” and I kid you not, my coworker said this in response “He has to be impeached because a lot of people like Trump”.

This thread popped up in my head immediately.

10. Rock on:

SackMan518 (05-10-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Comssvet11 View Post
    This thread popped up in my head immediately.
    I'm always ahead of the news cycle man unlike these other retards!
    Sack