Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2. Rock on:

HipKat (05-05-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    here's a link to a searchable version of Part I of the Mueller Report.

Part I

We'll standby waiting for your point by point refutation of the results of the investigation
    bump

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The Russians gave the election to Trump?

Couldn't be the liberals were a little less than enthusiastic with a geriatric criminal as their candidate? Whilst the conservatives thought, 'this guy just might keep some of his promises'? Nah. No way.

Trump was certainly a better option than a Bush. The Bushes only differ from the Democratic politicans in two ways: they don't hate the military and they don't cheat on their wives.

You guys are loonies.

Invent a new excuse for Trump crushing in 2020.

Fact: Thousands of years from now people will be studying the collected tweets of Donald Trump; like a political version of Sun Tzu's 'Art of War'.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    fanback making his point:

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBack View Post
    The Russians gave the election to Trump?

Couldn't be the liberals were a little less than enthusiastic with a geriatric criminal as their candidate? Whilst the conservatives thought, 'this guy just might keep some of his promises'? Nah. No way.

Trump was certainly a better option than a Bush. The Bushes only differ from the Democratic politicans in two ways: they don't hate the military and they don't cheat on their wives.

You guys are loonies.

Invent a new excuse for Trump crushing in 2020.

Fact: Thousands of years from now people will be studying the collected tweets of Donald Trump; like a political version of Sun Tzu's 'Art of War'.
    And Putin said he didn’t do it. he said he didn’t do it and I believe him. I don’t know why he would do it?

You people are amazing. Enjoy your investigation that was launched by Republicans. Conducted by and overseen by Republicans. And investigation that, while wasn’t completely specific or 100% when it came to obstruction or conspiracy, was 100% on the Russian influence on the election. No doubt. No gray area. 100% factual that Russia used every means available to promote Donald Trump and to sway public opinion towards Donald Trump. 100%. Cannot be disputed by anybody. Except Donald Trump and the stupid motherfuckers that still support him because you’re a bunch of fucking assholes will refuse to admit to the truth.

No, you people are the loonies and thousands of years from now when people are researching Donald Trump’s tweets, they’ll realize just what a fucked up bunch his supporters were. The historical significance will be compared to the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

7. Rock on:

Meathead (05-07-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Buddy, 'This Is Me'.

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    The Russia angle was always a total joke to me. There's no way they could influence an election through Facebook with most of the MSM pushing Hillary, most of the polls claiming she was a shoo-in, and having rigged a primary for herself by taking over the DNC. To believe the Russians somehow overcame all of that through some advertisements is pure insanity
    i flat out disagree with your post and i cant even fathom how anyone could believe that crap. but people believe differently and i can still be friends with someone who disagrees. unless you call me a racist and i will find some nice way to tell you to go fuck yourself (you never have, that was just an statement of fact of what would happen)

but the quoted part has to be addressed. i cant remember if you were the supposed IT guy or if it was somebody else, but i was a data engineering expert when i was a software engineer. and i know for sure that what the Cozybear operation did indeed is entirely possible. it was a spectacular success, and along with hillarys cheating and mega-stupid ass 'deplorables' comment, swung the election to the don

without the brilliant russian interference, don would not have been elected. i suppose you think the razor thin margins in EVERY critical swing state was just pure coincidence? it was not. it was because THATS where Cozybear focused their influencer machine most intensely and essentially brainwashed people via their own facebook account

the information is out there how they did it. ive explained it before but im not doing it again now. it is absolutely, for sure, 100% real, and it was a critical, if not THE critical element that installed the Kremlin's stooge in the WH

just look how russia is dominating the international scene now. former enemies are cozying up to them to open markets in the face of don tariffs. our own allies are forging relationships with china for the same reason. putin got EXACTLY what he wanted. data engineering mixed with social media made that happen
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    without the brilliant russian interference, don would not have been elected. i suppose you think the razor thin margins in EVERY critical swing state was just pure coincidence? it was not. it was because THATS where Cozybear focused their influencer machine most intensely and essentially brainwashed people via their own facebook account
    I've read about that group right in this technical document - GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity.

However, that's just overstating a a really minor threat and you put too much stock in Facebook if you think they helped foster the Donald ascending to the presidency. Hillary lost because she was a total ass candidate period. Russia has tried to interfere in any election to sow dissension and I have to say that they've succeeded admirably considering the state of the nation and how the Left have become completely insane. Personally Russia had much more to gain by a Clinton presidency than with a Trump one just by looking at all of the deals she was involved in.

As for being Putin's stooge, well the facts don't support it. Here's an article from Time Magazine which isn't known for its conservative stances.

Despite the Apparent Bromance, Trump Has Been Tough on Russia

We don’t yet know why Donald Trump seems so fond of Vladimir Putin. Maybe we never will. But the expulsion from the U.S. of 60 Russian diplomats and the shuttering of the Russian consulate in Seattle reminds us that the media obsession with the Trump-Putin bromance hides the reality that U.S. government policy remains as tough on Russia as it was under President Obama (and potentially would have been under Hillary Clinton).

Consider Ukraine. In December, the Trump Administration approved the export to Ukraine’s military of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Kiev shore up its defense of eastern Ukraine against separatists backed by Moscow. Under Obama, the U.S. provided Ukraine with only support equipment and training. Trump also pushed for the U.S. to sell more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, a boon for coal miners who supported Trump’s candidacy and also for Ukraine, which is now less vulnerable to any winter cutoff of energy supplies. In Syria, U.S. troops are present as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the country’s future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

When Trump criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense, he was accused of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve. Yet now NATO allies have taken steps to pay more, and NATO looks stronger than before. Not the outcome Putin wanted.

The ouster of diplomats offers another instructive comparison. In the wake of the 2016 election, Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two diplomatic compounds, a symbolic move that did little to dissuade Moscow from continuing its election meddling across the West. Trump hasn’t definitively acknowledged that this meddling took place, but his Administration, with a push from Congress, approved sanctions against 19 Russian individuals and five Russian organizations. Ironically, many of the individuals targeted were unearthed by the Robert Mueller investigation.

Four months ago, the Trump Administration leveled financial sanctions and travel restrictions against 50-plus individuals accused of corruption and human-rights abuses under both the Magnitsky Act (named for a Russian whistle-blower) and its international variant, the Global Magnitsky Act. Among those included on the sanctions lists were the son of Russian prosecutor general Yuri Chaika and Putin-backed strongman Ramzan Kadyrov, the President of Chechnya.

What to make of this discrepancy between Trump’s lack of criticism and his Administration’s tangible moves against Moscow? Three things. First, there are limits on the President’s power, even on foreign policy. Second, incoherence from the White House makes it easier for Congress and the Pentagon to push for the foreign policy they support. Third, while Trump has a noted affinity for strongmen (see: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Egypt’s Abdul Fattah al-Sisi), he’s also sensitive to any suggestion that Putin controls him. He may not call Putin a liar, but by siding with Western allies on Ukraine and the poisoning investigation in the U.K., he is making clear that there is a limit to how much of Russia’s aggressive behavior he can ignore.

“I have been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts. Total Fake News!” Trump tweeted in February. Maybe he’s done it under pressure. But he has a point. And we’d all be better served if the media coverage focused more on the policies than the personalities.

Sack