Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuck Goes Too Far: Snoop Dogg Encourages Everyone to Post Louis Farrakhan Footage on Facebook and Instagram

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Zuck Goes Too Far: Snoop Dogg Encourages Everyone to Post Louis Farrakhan Footage on Facebook and Instagram

Snoop Dogg Encourages Everyone to Post Louis Farrakhan Footage on Facebook and Instagram

Rapper and game show host Snoop Dogg took to Instagram late Thursday and urged his 31 million followers to post and share videos of Louis Farrakhan to Facebook and Instagram. The antisemitic Nation of Islam leader was banned from both platforms for what the social media giant said was Farrahkahn’s decision to “promote or engage in violence and hate.”
    “If you’re down with it like I’m down with it, post your favorite Mr. Farrakhan videos on your Instagram and Facebook page,” Snoop Dogg said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. “Show some love to a real brother.”

“How the fuck y’all gonna ban Minister Louis Farrakhan for putting the truth out there?” Snoop asked in a separate video. “I stand with him. I’m with him. Ban me, motherfucker.”

Snoop Dogg encouraging his followers to post videos of Farrakahn on Facebook and Instagram appears to be in clear violation of the platform’s rules, which do not allow the promotion of “hate speech […] because it creates an environment of intimidation and exclusion and in some cases may promote real-world violence.”

As recently as October Farrakhan posted a video to Twitter in which he called Jews “termites.” Twitter removed Farrakhan’s “verified” blue checkmark for hate speech.

Facebook and Instagram’s purge of conservative personalities also included Infowars host Alex Jones, Infowars contributor Paul Joseph Watson, and journalist and activist Laura Loomer.

Sack

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    I like Snoop Dogg but he gets away with too much.

There was a time there where Louis Farrakhan look like he had matured into a reasonable and contributory voice. But then something happened, I expect it's probably dementia, where he started to turn around and go back to the crazy violence encouraging destructive force that he was when he was younger

It's super sad that Snoop Dogg has decided to stick up for Farrakhan. That means millions of blacks will follow suit without giving one lick of thought about it

Farrakhan is a dangerous man who encourages violence and murder. All you have to do is look at his own words. We should be working to excise influencers like that from our midst, not prop them the hell up

Sorry Snoop, I'm unfriending you ( I don't use modern social media because I think it's evil so that last part was just a joke)
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

3. Rock on:

cba fan (05-04-19),SackMan518 (05-03-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I do not care for Milo Yianoppolus, I find Alex Jones to be a shameless promoting shock jock, and I find Louis Farrakhan to be a black Nazi. That said, I do not like them being silenced. Some will make the argument that Facebook is a private organization and they are not bound to the constitution, but considering Facebook has partnered with several American and international government and intergovernmental organizations from the NSA and CIA to NATO and several para-governmental think tanks it has lost its right to say its a private entity. Second, they are a gateway of information much like the corporate state controlled mainstream press. As I said, Milo is repulsive to me, Jones is a jackass, and Farrakhan is an antisemitic prick. However, I do not like them being silenced by an organization that is closely partnered with the government of our country and ones abroad. I don't like the idea of people being shut down because they have unpopular, unpleasant, and downright repulsive opinions. Freedom of safe and agreeable and nice opinions but not unpopular, unpleasant, and repulsive opinions is not freedom of speech. I have to agree with the sentiment attributed incorrectly to Voltaire that I may disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death your right to say. Further, Milo, Infowars, and Farrakhan are something of the canary in the coal mine. As long as they have the right to have their say so do you and I. Additionally, I want the crazies expressing their opinions right there in the open so everyone can see it. Its when the crazies go underground and become conspiratorial and violent that they get dangerous.

5. Rock on:

f8ta1ity54 (05-04-19),Meathead (05-03-19),SackMan518 (05-03-19)

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    we blew this when we blew berkeley

technology is smashing us together then building selective walls. thats why its evil

going back to open walls in technology will be like putting the genie back in the bottle. but we gotta figure it out. gotta figure out how to move forward AND remember our past

we're our own worst enemy. we make it harder than it needs to be
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

7. Rock on:

Herodotus (05-03-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    What's wrong with Louis Farrakhan?
    L*t is a losser

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Are you asking this in defense of him, or because he’s a nut job?
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    maybe he needs a list

also, the idea that these platforms cant ban someone or anyone is laughable. you dont like it, start your own data farm.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    The 20 Worst Quotes From Louis Farrakhan, Liberal America's Favorite Racist

Here are a couple of choice ones.

3) "The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man." -- Louis Farrakhan in 1984.

10) "White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet." -- Louis Farrakhan in 2000.

11) "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan in 2002.

16) "White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it." -- Louis Farrakhan in 2015.

20) "America will never be made great again. Her days of greatness are over. The God of justice has come." -- Louis Farrakhan in 2017.

https://youtu.be/52o1d7XPni0
    Sack

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    The 20 Worst Quotes From Louis Farrakhan, Liberal America's Favorite Racist

Here are a couple of choice ones.

3) "The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man." -- Louis Farrakhan in 1984.

10) "White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet." -- Louis Farrakhan in 2000.

11) "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan in 2002.

16) "White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it." -- Louis Farrakhan in 2015.

20) "America will never be made great again. Her days of greatness are over. The God of justice has come." -- Louis Farrakhan in 2017.

https://youtu.be/52o1d7XPni0
    This is why I hate you. Liberal America? You and I both know that should say black America‘s worst Racist. But just like your hero that is squatting in the White House, you have no concept of anything but being divisive, ignorant, stupid, selfish, and an all-around general waste of human flesh.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    This is why I hate you. Liberal America? You and I both know that should say black America‘s worst Racist. But just like your hero that is squatting in the White House, you have no concept of anything but being divisive, ignorant, stupid, selfish, and an all-around general waste of human flesh.
    Why do you care? You’re not a liberal, it’s just the Article title.

If it’s a racist white person he’s alt-right, if he’s a racist Liberal he’s just a racist with no party affiliations lol