Thread: Signed TJ Yeldon. Now do the Bills draft Bryce Love, RB, Stanford in the 6th round and stash him?

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Signed TJ Yeldon. Now do the Bills draft Bryce Love, RB, Stanford in the 6th round and stash him?

I am not a huge fan of using anything other than a 6th or 7th round pick on Bryce Love. The medical risk is high, not to mention how he might translate to the NFL.

That said, now with the signing of TJ Yeldon, the Bills have a backfield of McCoy, Gore and Yeldon. Barring injury, they don't need any more backs for 2019.

The question is do you draft Bryce Love in the 6th round, and carry him on the 53 man roster for the year, and hope in 2020 he is back to 100%?

PS I can't see trying to stash him on the practice squad. Someone would probably snag him off of waivers as we try to put him through.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    I would draft Bryce Love in the 5th round and give him a redshirt year in 2019. He did not have a devastating knee injury like Willis McGahee or Marcus Lattimore.

The way you stash him is be putting him on the injured reserve list.
    L*t is a losser

3. Rock on:

Flan (04-22-19)

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    The question is do you draft Bryce Love in the 6th round, and carry him on the 53 man roster for the year, and hope in 2020 he is back to 100%?
    If the Bills feel like they have the luxury of picking him up I say go for it. If not we still have Ford and Murphy who are decent role players, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    If the Bills feel like they have the luxury of picking him up I say go for it. If not we still have Ford and Murphy who are decent role players, IMO.
    Beane has said he doesn't plan on cutting McCoy, if that is the case then I don't think both Ford and Murphy will make the 53 man roster with TJ Yeldon and Frank Gore on the roster.
    L*t is a losser