Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I finally gave in and mocked TJ Hockenson to the Bills at 9....total draft after that pick:

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

I finally gave in and mocked TJ Hockenson to the Bills at 9....total draft after that pick:

Mock Simulator Fanspeak https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

I broke down and went with Hockenson at 9 to see what happens with the rest of the possible picks. I couldn't find a DT along the way though.

9: R1P9 TE T.J. HOCKENSON

40: R2P8 WR A.J. BROWN

74: R3P10 S CHAUNCEY GARDNER-JOHNSON

112: R4P10 RB DARRELL HENDERSON

131: R4P29 EDGE MAXX CROSBY

147: R5P9 CB COREY BALLENTINE

158: R5P20 LB EMEKE EGBULE

181: R6P8 OG MICHAEL JORDAN

225: R7P11 TE ALIZE MACK

228: R7P14 WR DARIUS SLAYTON

2. Rock on:

junglesouljah (04-21-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    I would be very happy if Buffalo got Maxx Crosby and Darrell Henderson in the 4th round.

But Buffalo would badly need to address the 3 tech DT in the 2nd round.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

4. Rock on:

Lone Stranger (04-22-19)

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    I would be very happy if Buffalo got Maxx Crosby and Darrell Henderson in the 4th round.

But Buffalo would badly need to address the 3 tech DT in the 2nd round.
    Free Agency is still an option after the draft. Plus we can survive without getting a DT high in the draft.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    There's also McCoy, who TB is likely to trade before the season.
    MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:
    1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS
    3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX
    4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jetsy
    Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

7. Rock on:

junglesouljah (04-22-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Crazy Legs, youve contributed a sh**-ton of draft related stuff on here, and I wanted to express my gratitude, which is one way I want to assure you I'm asking this with respect and for the right reasons(although that is always subjective).

What are you implying in the title when you say, "gave in"? I like to look at things that are commonly neglected, and I feel this is very important, and the reasoning should become self-explanatory. I feel there may be something to be learned here, that was worth the effort of doing something I haven't done in any of your other threads.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    Free Agency is still an option after the draft. Plus we can survive without getting a DT high in the draft.
    I don't like any of the free agent DT's available.

The best nondraft option for addressing the 3 tech DT hole is trading for Gerald McCoy. Because of his big contract, he is due $13,000,000 this year, $12,500,000 in 2020 and $12,932,253 in 2021 and age, he is 31 years old, because of these reasons I wouldn't want to give up a high draft pick to get him. I would offer Tampa Bay a 4th round 2019 pick and a conditional 3rd round pick in 2020.

Currently, Jorand Phillips is the only 3 tech DT on the roster and he is not a good interior pass rusher. He is a good run stuffer as a 3 tech DT. In fact the other DT's offer very little as interior pass rushers. Buffalo badly needs at least 1 interior pass rusher at DT that can consistently collapse the pocket.

I would also draft anther pass rushing DT the earlier the better.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

10. Rock on:

Lone Stranger (04-22-19),Mainejays (04-22-19)

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    There's also McCoy, who TB is likely to trade before the season.
    I really want Beane to make that trade happen. Getting Gerald McCoy upgrades the 3 tech DT position for Buffalo.
    L*t is a losser

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    I find it interesting that most of you agree with many of the experts that it’s perfectly acceptable for other team to pick Hock before the Bills at 9....yet scoff at the idea of the Bills picking him themselves at 9.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    I don't like any of the free agent DT's available.

The best nondraft option for addressing the 3 tech DT hole is trading for Gerald McCoy. Because of his big contract, he is due $13,000,000 this year, $12,500,000 in 2020 and $12,932,253 in 2021 and age, he is 31 years old, because of these reasons I wouldn't want to give up a high draft pick to get him. I would offer Tampa Bay a 4th round 2019 pick and a conditional 3rd round pick in 2020.

Currently, Jorand Phillips is the only 3 tech DT on the roster and he is not a good interior pass rusher. He is a good run stuffer as a 3 tech DT. In fact the other DT's offer very little as interior pass rushers. Buffalo badly needs at least 1 interior pass rusher at DT that can consistently collapse the pocket.

I would also draft anther pass rushing DT the earlier the better.
    Harrison Phillips is more a 3 tech than a 1, he will get a lot more playing time in that role this year.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I love it. The first 2 picks would be great gets to bolster a terrible O from last year. It’s not to say that Allen won’t have any excuses, because rookies are rookies, but finally you would have what most consider a Stud TE and what should be a solid group of WRs with big play ability. This team needs a seem threat, it’s a lot of speed out there and Beasley might be the plan, but a really good TE to cause true mismatch opportunities, we could actually see some points scored.