Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Deleted Emails (and Texts)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    These words come directly from Bernie Sanders mouth, not fake news. Biden sealed a billion dollar deal with his son as VP when he wasn't grouping children and women.

Trump isn't the divider, it is MSM, Hollywood, and the democrats. They have no platform to run on, just pushing their fake narrative. The economy is doing fine under Trump. Biden wants to put money into slush funds like cancer research. That is an endless money pit making the big pharma even richer.

You have criminal Nancy Pelosi lying on TV, call Bill Barr a liar without anything to back it up. Meanwhile her husband makes boatloads of cash with foreign investments. She wants Trumps tax returns, let's start with her family. Besides Mueller already ran through this with a fine tooth comb.
    There is one thing that backs it up, the actual Mueller report which contradicts what that dumb fat fuck said. And as for Trump not being divisive? All he does is attack. Democrats that, Democrats this. Nicknames for everyone of his opponents everything is a fucking attack. He has done nothing, not one thing to try to unite. Every one of his rallies is designed to fire up his base and keep those people separated from the rest of the people in this country
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    There is one thing that backs it up, the actual Mueller report which contradicts what that dumb fat fuck said. And as for Trump not being divisive? All he does is attack. Democrats that, Democrats this. Nicknames for everyone of his opponents everything is a fucking attack. He has done nothing, not one thing to try to unite. Every one of his rallies is designed to fire up his base and keep those people separated from the rest of the people in this country
    Trump attacks people who attack him, that is his personality. Ever since he decided to run for president, it has been non stop. POTUS is simply pointing out the facts about Dems. Dems have done nothing in congress since Trump has been there. All they focus is on getting him impeached. That is the only way to stop the justice that is coming.

Immigration is the biggest issue and Dems have done absolutely nothing. They allow catch and release. Then we pay these people mega billions of dollars a year. The wall is a bargain compared to the cost. This is about child and drug trafficking. Plus many of these people are criminals. Let them apply legally. They drive down wages, bring diseases, get free treatment when they arrive. Most countries control there borders, if you have social programs, it magnifies the importance.

You should take a look at the facts. The economy is booming because of Trump. Did you enjoy your tax break this year. You said, it was only for the rich.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    Trump attacks people who attack him, that is his personality. Ever since he decided to run for president, it has been non stop. POTUS is simply pointing out the facts about Dems. Dems have done nothing in congress since Trump has been there. All they focus is on getting him impeached.
    Hmmmmm, where have I heard that before?? Oh yes! Senator Mitch McConnell, in his speech to the Heritage Foundation right after the 2010 Mid term election, where he said the GOP's "Main priority" was to deny Obama a second term. This is on video, it's not fake, and it's not taken out of context.
    Thus began the GOP obstruction of almost anything Obama wanted passed after that.

I didn't get a tax break, I got a tax increase. Because I travel, everything I write off is gone now. Travel expenses, meals, etc, plus all my tools, work clothes, etc I normally write off while at the same time I did not get a noticeable increase in take home pay each week
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Daily Reminder: President Trump is NOT legally required to turn over his IRS statements but Hillary Clinton, however, WAS legally required to turn over those 33K e-mails. Thank you.
    Sack