Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: The Deleted Emails (and Texts)

  1. #1
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,256
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0

    The Deleted Emails (and Texts)

    For all the MAGATs who whine incessantly about HRC's deleted emails:


  2. Rock on:

    HipKat (04-22-19)

  3. #2
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,434
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    For all the MAGATs who whine incessantly about HRC's deleted emails:

    Were these work related emails on a private account, or was this before he was president and campaigning? Because I delete emails all the time. Seems like it was during the campaign, I don’t think that’s illegal

  4. #3
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,256
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Were these work related emails on a private account, or was this before he was president and campaigning? Because I delete emails all the time. Seems like it was during the campaign, I don’t think that’s illegal
    it's not illegal. Point is, there's a lot we dont know because they were deleting the electronic trail. goes hand in hand with all the lying. it's a cover up.

  5. #4
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,434
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    it's not illegal. Point is, there's a lot we dont know because they were deleting the electronic trail. goes hand in hand with all the lying. it's a cover up.
    Maybe you are right, but what she did was illegal. he was delete emails on his personal account that could of been about him getting a handy from Hillary for All we know, or maybe he shits in the bathtub and pretends it’s a big brown shark, and he didn’t want anyone to find out

  6. #5
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    4,651
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Maybe you are right, but what she did was illegal. he was delete emails on his personal account that could of been about him getting a handy from Hillary for All we know, or maybe he shits in the bathtub and pretends it’s a big brown shark, and he didn’t want anyone to find out
    Or maybe it wasn't a personal account.....

    Why do you guys keep making excuses for him? Katt Williams once said "If people been accusing you of smoking crack for 20 years, then bitch, you smoking crack!!"

    Everything, every single thing points to him being a fucking corrupt piece of shit, and you guys just keep looking for reasons to try and say he's not one.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

  7. #6
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,434
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Or maybe it wasn't a personal account.....

    Why do you guys keep making excuses for him? Katt Williams once said "If people been accusing you of smoking crack for 20 years, then bitch, you smoking crack!!"

    Everything, every single thing points to him being a fucking corrupt piece of shit, and you guys just keep looking for reasons to try and say he's not one.
    I’m not, he was comparing it to the Hillary email scandal, and I’m saying it’s not the same thing. It may not have been a personal account, but he wasn’t Secretary of State and it wasn’t too secret info of US government on his personal email account.

    Now it could have been a direct line to Putin’s bedroom, but we will never know, and it’s NOT illegal for him to delete emails.

    Point is it’s 2 totally different things. Not defending Trump, but I’m definitely not going to defend the Hildabeast.

  8. #7
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,256
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Maybe you are right, but what she did was illegal. he was delete emails on his personal account that could of been about him getting a handy from Hillary for All we know, or maybe he shits in the bathtub and pretends it’s a big brown shark, and he didn’t want anyone to find out
    go back and read what that report excerpt says: "deleted relevant communications".

    Cover.Up.

  9. Rock on:

    HipKat (04-22-19),sportsgal88 (05-02-19)

  10. #8
    foster's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Or maybe it wasn't a personal account.....

    Why do you guys keep making excuses for him? Katt Williams once said "If people been accusing you of smoking crack for 20 years, then bitch, you smoking crack!!"

    Everything, every single thing points to him being a fucking corrupt piece of shit, and you guys just keep looking for reasons to try and say he's not one.
    One thing is safe to say is that the president will not be accused of deleting emails since he doesn’t do emails.

  11. Rock on:

    HipKat (04-22-19)

  12. #9
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,434
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    go back and read what that report excerpt says: "deleted relevant communications".

    Cover.Up.
    Read the whole thing, it said “deleted relevant communication or communicated during the relevant period”. So during the relevant period some things were deleted, by the people in his campaign, that could have been relevant. Ok, well what did these “witnesses” say these emails said?

  13. #10
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,256
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Read the whole thing, it said “deleted relevant communication or communicated during the relevant period”. So during the relevant period some things were deleted, by the people in his campaign, that could have been relevant. Ok, well what did these “witnesses” say these emails said?
    lol, that's the point, we dont know what they said because they were deleted or encrypted and there was no way to verify if what they said about the communications was true. This is especially relevant with respect to whether fatass knew in advance about the TT meeting with the rooskies and what was discussed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •