Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: The Deleted Emails (and Texts)

  1. #21
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,800
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Well ok then, according to you guys he will be in jail soon, so you have nothing else to worry about. He will be out office soon enough.
    I wish it were that simple. He has the highest law enforcement officer in the land (other than himself) protecting him from justice. Whether that will hold up in the long run remains to be seen. But the daily tantrums on twitter are the rantings of a fatman that is scared shitless.

  2. Rock on:

    HipKat (04-23-19)

  3. #22
    Professor Pigworth's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 30, 2018
    Posts
    536
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Well ok then, according to you guys he will be in jail soon, so you have nothing else to worry about. He will be out office soon enough.
    If he weren't president and didn't have all the built-in protections, power and influence that goes with it, he might very well be sitting in a jail cell right this minute for witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

    I understand that you like him and wish him well and all, but if you put aside your partisan glasses for a moment, do you really not see that he's guilty of some very serious crimes?




    Tя☭mp, when he thinks back on all the suckers he scammed throughout his life who either did business with him or who voted for him.

  4. #23
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,428
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Sack

  5. #24
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,135
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Well ok then, according to you guys he will be in jail soon, so you have nothing else to worry about. He will be out office soon enough.
    Who said he will be in jail soon? Out of office? Yeah, in January 2021.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  6. #25
    FanBack's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 21, 2002
    Posts
    707
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Sigh.

    Child, please come up with a coherent argument.

  7. #26
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,428
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Just a reminder.

    Sack

  8. #27
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,135
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Just a reminder.

    Yawn.... Is that really the best you have?
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  9. #28
    KoolAidKid's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 9, 2017
    Posts
    289
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Who said he will be in jail soon? Out of office? Yeah, in January 2021.
    So you are voting for socialist. Free college, free healthcare, and open borders. Don't forget about the green new deal. With millions of ILLEGALS pouring across the border waiting for handouts, this country will collapse.

    These college students like the idea. They asked them who would pay for it, not realizing it is them. Instead of 10 years in student loans, they would pay 45 years of heavier taxes. I'd prefer to be in control of my own money.

  10. #29
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,135
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    So you are voting for socialist. Free college, free healthcare, and open borders. Don't forget about the green new deal. With millions of ILLEGALS pouring across the border waiting for handouts, this country will collapse.

    These college students like the idea. They asked them who would pay for it, not realizing it is them. Instead of 10 years in student loans, they would pay 45 years of heavier taxes. I'd prefer to be in control of my own money.

    You fall for every fucking lie they tell you, don't you? No one I'm leaning towards is proposing any of those things, for one thing. And look at yourself. YOU support a lying POS who puts all his effort into further dividing people instead of uniting them.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  11. #30
    KoolAidKid's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 9, 2017
    Posts
    289
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You fall for every fucking lie they tell you, don't you? No one I'm leaning towards is proposing any of those things, for one thing. And look at yourself. YOU support a lying POS who puts all his effort into further dividing people instead of uniting them.
    These words come directly from Bernie Sanders mouth, not fake news. Biden sealed a billion dollar deal with his son as VP when he wasn't grouping children and women.

    Trump isn't the divider, it is MSM, Hollywood, and the democrats. They have no platform to run on, just pushing their fake narrative. The economy is doing fine under Trump. Biden wants to put money into slush funds like cancer research. That is an endless money pit making the big pharma even richer.

    You have criminal Nancy Pelosi lying on TV, call Bill Barr a liar without anything to back it up. Meanwhile her husband makes boatloads of cash with foreign investments. She wants Trumps tax returns, let's start with her family. Besides Mueller already ran through this with a fine tooth comb.

  12. Rock on:

    Angry Byrds (05-03-19),SackMan518 (05-03-19)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •