Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: * Free Agent TARGET * DE Frank Clark, 6'3", 265lbs, Age 25

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

* Free Agent TARGET * DE Frank Clark, 6'3", 265lbs, Age 25

Seattle's DE Frank Clark is tied eighth leaguewide with a career-high 12 sacks. The 25-year-old pass-rusher has 31 sacks and counting since the start of the 2016 season.

Clark's Agent Erik Burkhardt said he has "had several very productive and positive talks with the Seahawks," but he does not want to settle for a deal now just to watch the market get reset in the spring. They plan to listen to offers.

Clark would be a long shot for the Bills, and Clark could end up just resigning with Seattle....after leveraging whatever offer the Bills might put in front of him.

But, McDermott likes defense. And, the Bills sack totals were down this year. It would be interesting if the Bills could sign him....

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    I'm a big fan of Frank Clark's pass rush ability. He converts speed to power. With only 1 year left on Jerry Hughes contract, and Hughes getting older it would make a lot of sense to get Clark in free agency.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    I'm a big fan of Frank Clark's pass rush ability. He converts speed to power. With only 1 year left on Jerry Hughes contract, and Hughes getting older it would make a lot of sense to get Clark in free agency.
    Like I said I think it would be a long shot for theBills to sign Clark yet I think it would be something McDermott would love to do. What defensive minded coach wouldn’t want to improve his pass rush in free agency? And investing in the pass rush is Cap $ well spent.

4. Rock on:

junglesouljah (12-30-18)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    Like I said I think it would be a long shot for theBills to sign Clark yet I think it would be something McDermott would love to do. What defensive minded coach wouldn’t want to improve his pass rush in free agency? And investing in the pass rush is Cap $ well spent.
    Clark will want a huge pay day and I'm not sure Seattle wants him to leave. I think it's wise to invest in an edge rusher in his prime.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    March 8 2:30pm According to Jay Glazer, the #Bills have inquired about a possible trade for #Seahawks DE Frank Clark.

OP: My original post was back in December. Even if this doesn't happen, at least Beano is trying. Clark would be a great add to our Defense.

7. Rock on:

Meathead (04-16-19)

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    I believe Seahawks franchised him, so bills must be willing to part with a pick and give him a long term deal

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Wow cool! Obviously Bills are looking to add high-end talent via trade.

10. Rock on:

Crazy Legs (03-08-19)

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by B LO View Post
    Wow cool! Obviously Bills are looking to add high-end talent via trade.
    It sure looks like it. And, because we have the Draft Capital and Cap Space, it makes sense.

If we add Frank Clark to our DLine we will certainly have gotten better.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Instead of giving up a top pick in the draft, I'd rather they just sign Trey Flowers and keep the pick.

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldat28 View Post
    Instead of giving up a top pick in the draft, I'd rather they just sign Trey Flowers and keep the pick.
    There's no way we're offering our 1st for him. We could sit at 9 and take a top DL prospect that'll be cheaper for the next 5 years than Clark would be

14. Rock on:

Meathead (04-16-19),Nuke (03-09-19)