Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the minimum production from Allen that you would be satisfied with?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

What is the minimum production from Allen that you would be satisfied with?

TDs, yards, completion %, etc...

However you want to measure his development, what numbers or indicators would you be happy with him achieving in his 2nd year?

I would say ignore the team's success but if that's how you want to base your argument then by all means.

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    25 Total TDs 58% comp pct

More importantly I just want him to continue to pass the eyeball test of running an actual NFL offense. For years I'd go from watching a Bills game to turning on any other game in the NFL and question why we can't run slants or hit players open and let them get yards after catch. Our offense has looked so sloppy for 20 years.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    If like to see 60% completion and at least 25 passing TDs, less than 15 ints. More importantly, I want to see the rookie mistakes cleaned up and some short range touch. To me, that’s his biggest weakness’

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    It's all about accumulating wins if Buffalo can get 9 to 10 wins it increases there chances of getting in the playoffs.

I want to see him improve in reading defenses, presnap audibles, and mental recognition. With better weapons to throw to, I want to see his completion percentage get to 59 or 60 %, around 2500 to 3000 yards and 25 TD.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Playoffs.
    Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

6. Rock on:

bufbills (04-22-19),Sucked In Again (04-21-19)

Range Member

Status

Groan
    I'm more interested in Allen passing the eyeball test than putting up big stats.

Reasonably I want consistent 200 yard passing games with the occasional 300 yard game.

I want an offense consistently scoring more than 20 points a game and more TD's than int's.

Josh shouldn't feel the need to carry the team on his shoulders but I want him to look comfortable running the offense, reading defenses and standing in the pocket as the play develops and he goes through his progressions.

8. Rock on:

junglesouljah (04-21-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    It's all about accumulating wins if Buffalo can get 9 to 10 wins it increases there chances of getting in the playoffs.

I want to see him improve in reading defenses, presnap audibles, and mental recognition. With better weapons to throw to, I want to see his completion percentage get to 59 or 60 %, around 2500 to 3000 yards and 25 TD.
    Honestly, if he can’t average 200 yards per game passing, he’s done anyway. That’s 3200 yards.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2007 View Post
    Honestly, if he can’t average 200 yards per game passing, he’s done anyway. That’s 3200 yards.
    If Allen stays healthy he will have a huge year and be much better than his rookie year.

I'm being conservative in my estimates, I think he is capable of a much better year.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Stats wise I'd like to see 20 TDs in the air and at least 3500 yards. INTs would be less than 20 but I don't mind if he throws double digits.

I'd like to see him win some games in the 4th quarter with his arm.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    He needs to be able to run the offense, but I'm going to wait until I see what the entire offense looks like before I start throwing around stats. The QB cannot do it all himself.