Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

I'm on the Ed Oliver train

Oliver at 9. Prove me wrong

#OneBuffalo

2. Rock on:

junglesouljah (04-20-19),Nuke (04-20-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by l3ILLS View Post
    Oliver at 9. Prove me wrong

#OneBuffalo
    Well, only if Quinnen Williams is off the board. I think Josh Allen and Bosa would also make me think. However, DT is more of a need than DE. Thus Q Williams would be the only guy I would probably take ahead of Oliver. As for who is better Oliver or Williams.....hard to say...but I think Q Williams will be more stout against the run.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Bring’em on

5. Rock on:

l3ILLS (04-20-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    9 is fine. Just don't trade up.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Hopefully, Ed Oliver will fall to Buffalo's pick. IMO his ceiling is John Randle/Warren Sapp.

Kyler Murray should go first overall, and if anther QB is taken in the top 8 it will push some good players to Buffalo's 9th overall pick.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    I’ve pretty much resigned to the fact it’s gonna be a DL. Whoever it is. It’s the safe pick. A pick that won’t move the needle. A pick that, imo, won’t make a fucking difference either way. Fuck it. Whatever.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    I’ve pretty much resigned to the fact it’s gonna be a DL. Whoever it is. It’s the safe pick. A pick that won’t move the needle. A pick that, imo, won’t make a fucking difference either way. Fuck it. Whatever.
    Do you want Jordan Phillips to be the starting 3 tech DT? Or would you rather have Ed Oliver be the starting 3 tech DT?

Do you realize there is more than 1 round in the NFL draft? And that Buffalo can draft players on offense in the rest of the rounds?
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Welcome aboard. Choo Choo
    Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan186 View Post
    Well, only if Quinnen Williams is off the board. I think Josh Allen and Bosa would also make me think. However, DT is more of a need than DE. Thus Q Williams would be the only guy I would probably take ahead of Oliver. As for who is better Oliver or Williams.....hard to say...but I think Q Williams will be more stout against the run.
    I would take Quinnen Williams all day long over Ed Oliver. I think Beane might take Josh Allen over both. The Bills seem to be looking hard for a Edge/DE. (I wonder if the Bills look at Rashan Gary as a DE....)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    I would take Quinnen Williams all day long over Ed Oliver. I think Beane might take Josh Allen over both. The Bills seem to be looking hard for a Edge/DE. (I wonder if the Bills look at Rashan Gary as a DE....)
    Hope not, already have NoSack Lawson, don’t need more athletes with no skill.

13. Rock on:

Crazy Legs (04-21-19)