Thread: Why Obstruction was Kicked to Congress

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Why Obstruction was Kicked to Congress

Don't listen to me, listen to the SCO:

The President’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.

Comey did not end the investigation of Flynn, which ultimately resulted in Flynn’s prosecution and conviction for lying to the FBI.

McGahn did not tell the Acting Attorney General that the Special Counsel must be removed, but was instead prepared to resign over the President’s order.

Lewandowski and Dearborn did not deliver the President’s message to Sessions that he should confine the Russia investigation to future election meddling only.

And McGahn refused to recede from his recollections about events surrounding the President’s direction to have the Special Counsel removed, despite the President’s multiple demands that he do so.

So he tried, but failed to get someone to obstruct for him because a) he's weak and never does anything directly and 2) he's a practiced mobster that always uses a cutout.

But there is plenty of reason for congress to pursue the obstruction case:

2. Rock on:

Professor Pigworth (04-20-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Chump's appointments have pretty much all been swamp monsters. Either he didnt mean what he campaigned on, or he got shown the classic showing of the JFK film from an unreleased 3rd angle, and was told to let his swampmonster establishment son in law call the shots(his version of a Cheney). Even though I am not a fan of Chump, you cant obstruct something that didn't happen. Hillary, on the other hand, acted with wanton disregard for the law and destroyed 30,000 emails, and her party was actually proven to have rigged an election.

As CNN was quoted long ago, the Russia thing was a "nothing burger" made for ratings(as well as keeping Chump tied up from getting anything done, and distracting the Ameican people from things that actually matter, much like when Ken Starr focused on Lewinsky). The Russians(or whomever did whatever) didn't trick anyone. Americans voted for who they wanted. "Move on"/left's turn to face the music.

I cant believe the bots of either side fall for this in such large numbers. The same people who believe in this Russian boogeyman still believe in the "official" 9/11 narrative, which doesnt even mention Building 7 falling, nor the dancing Israelis(mossad agents) detained with explosive equipment in their "moving van", headed for the tunnel..and telling police they should be after the Palestinians instead, lol. Nor do such bots find it odd that the most powerful intelligence agency in the world couldnt find Osama, but a CNN reporter quickly did and waltzed into his tent for an interview. Sometimes I wonder if some of the people on here are on the same payroll as the people who would post online in support of Obongo back in his day, sending the same letters to the editor in numerous different cities. Those are things that actually happened, here in America.

I hope Sack and those of his ilk dont get baited into reading this nonsense anymore. I was unfortunate enough to hear NPR a bit on my long drive yesterday, and they said the DNC has an opportunity to stop wasting time on this and concentrate on a far easier way to get Chump out of the office, at the polls, rather than to continue to make themselves look like sore losers. One would think they would want to get their "message/plan" out to the voters, if they are a party of ideas/solutions.Amybe they should oppose him for the unconstitutional things he has actually done, like continuing the illegal wars, and trying to start more to the dismay of the rest of the world(other than Israel). Sadly, that's something the establishment left is even more hellbent on than him.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Chump's appointments have pretty much all been swamp monsters. Either he didnt mean what he campaigned on, or he got shown the classic showing of the JFK film from an unreleased 3rd angle, and was told to let his swampmonster establishment son in law call the shots(his version of a Cheney). Even though I am not a fan of Chump, you cant obstruct something that didn't happen. Hillary, on the other hand, acted with wanton disregard for the law and destroyed 30,000 emails, and her party was actually proven to have rigged an election.

As CNN was quoted long ago, the Russia thing was a "nothing burger" made for ratings(as well as keeping Chump tied up from getting anything done, and distracting the Ameican people from things that actually matter, much like when Ken Starr focused on Lewinsky). The Russians(or whomever did whatever) didn't trick anyone. Americans voted for who they wanted. "Move on"/left's turn to face the music.

I cant believe the bots of either side fall for this in such large numbers. The same people who believe in this Russian boogeyman still believe in the "official" 9/11 narrative, which doesnt even mention Building 7 falling, nor the dancing Israelis(mossad agents) detained with explosive equipment in their "moving van", headed for the tunnel..and telling police they should be after the Palestinians instead, lol. Nor do such bots find it odd that the most powerful intelligence agency in the world couldnt find Osama, but a CNN reporter quickly did and waltzed into his tent for an interview. Sometimes I wonder if some of the people on here are on the same payroll as the people who would post online in support of Obongo back in his day, sending the same letters to the editor in numerous different cities. Those are things that actually happened, here in America.

I hope Sack and those of his ilk dont get baited into reading this nonsense anymore. I was unfortunate enough to hear NPR a bit on my long drive yesterday, and they said the DNC has an opportunity to stop wasting time on this and concentrate on a far easier way to get Chump out of the office, at the polls, rather than to continue to make themselves look like sore losers. One would think they would want to get their "message/plan" out to the voters, if they are a party of ideas/solutions.Amybe they should oppose him for the unconstitutional things he has actually done, like continuing the illegal wars, and trying to start more to the dismay of the rest of the world(other than Israel). Sadly, that's something the establishment left is even more hellbent on than him.
    The Trump campaign team had 140 contacts with Russians prior to the election. That is not a nothing burger, and that is what the Mueller report confirms. Now I do agree with you that Trump hired swamp creatures. And that’s why I always say Trump is the swamp
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

5. Rock on:

Professor Pigworth (04-20-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Even though I am not a fan of Chump, you cant obstruct something that didn't happen. Hillary, on the other hand, acted with wanton disregard for the law and destroyed 30,000 emails, and her party was actually proven to have rigged an election.
    I'm not going to waste time on the vast majority of your lunatic ravings, but the above statement has been proven flat out wrong more times than I can count, most recently in the SCO report. You have no clue what you are talking about but that never stops you from vomiting up vast quantities of words in pursuit of QANON level garbage.

You and your boy friend sadsack are a match made in the loony bin.