Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barkley shares photo of Talley lurking in his basement!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Barkley shares photo of Talley lurking in his basement!

I didnt read it yet, but thought I better break it before you saw it elsewhere(well, other than the guy who bragged he saw a story just before here on Bleacher Report...who does that? lol)!!!!!!! Buffalo!!! This should help with free agents.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic..._8061_28912493

Last edited by Meathead; 04-19-19 at 08:32 PM. Reason: added pic
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

3. Rock on:

StraightJ (04-19-19)

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    Yeah I had one in my basement today too. Fucking beast.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I've had those before in my basement. They're scary looking but harmless as they eat other bugs. The last one I saw was camped out in a corner where bugs sometimes get in.

Sack

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    lets all thank charles barkley for showing us the massive toll brain damage and drug addiction has taken on darryl talley
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

7. Rock on:

Nuke (04-19-19),StraightJ (04-19-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sir Charles out there doing Gods work.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Dear lord. We have similar beasts here in PA although I feel he was way off on the 2 inches estimate.

No joke, I came in from the front yard a few days ago and felt something on my ankle, looked down and it was one of those. I've never screamed so loud. I kicked it off and then had the horrible task of finding it to kill it b/c I couldn't live with the knowledge that it was loose in my house.

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    when i was married to my black wife she called me when i was hanging out at our friends house all the way on the other side of rochester with panic in her voice and begged me to come home immediately. she couldnt even talk about it so i spent the half hour driving wondering what kind of fucked up situation awaited me

when i got there and her daughter told me it was a spider i was a little miffed cuz i was like you called me all the way back here for a spider?!? she said it was huge, ran super fast and went under the throw rug in the hall. i was positive she was blowing it all out of proportion, so i casually pulled the rug back and there was the biggest motherfucking spider i had EVER seen in (at that time) 30+ years living in wny. it was jet black and had a leg span of at least 4-5 inches. startled, i dropped the carpet back on top and pondered my options

normally i just leave spiders alone, or try to scoop them up in a dustpan or get them on a broom and just put them outside. but i had no idea what kind this was, i figured it might be mad after being chased around the house by my wife and kids, and there was no way in hell my wife was gonna let me leave it in the house anyway. so i hate to admit it but i went and got the can of raid

when i pulled the rug back again it took off like a shot into the dining room (it WAS super fast!), and fortunately settled into a corner out in the open. i sprayed it, it curled all up into nothing, and then i used the dustpan to throw it out

i felt bad doing that but not knowing what kind it was i wasnt going to risk a bite by some giant (for wny) poisonous spider. poisonous spiders are rare in wny but they do exist. it was probably nothing but i just didnt feel like taking that chance

11. Rock on:

StraightJ (04-19-19)

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    btw, looks like theres a couple spots of blood on the carpet in that corner

no wonder the barkleys got the house so cheap

13. Rock on:

StraightJ (04-19-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    when i was married to my black wife she called me when i was hanging out at our friends house all the way on the other side of rochester with panic in her voice and begged me to come home immediately. she couldnt even talk about it so i spent the half hour driving wondering what kind of fucked up situation awaited me

when i got there and her daughter told me it was a spider i was a little miffed cuz i was like you called me all the way back here for a spider?!? she said it was huge, ran super fast and went under the throw rug in the hall. i was positive she was blowing it all out of proportion, so i casually pulled the rug back and there was the biggest motherfucking spider i had EVER seen in (at that time) 30+ years living in wny. it was jet black and had a leg span of at least 4-5 inches. startled, i dropped the carpet back on top and pondered my options

normally i just leave spiders alone, or try to scoop them up in a dustpan or get them on a broom and just put them outside. but i had no idea what kind this was, i figured it might be mad after being chased around the house by my wife and kids, and there was no way in hell my wife was gonna let me leave it in the house anyway. so i hate to admit it but i went and got the can of raid

when i pulled the rug back again it took off like a shot into the dining room (it WAS super fast!), and fortunately settled into a corner out in the open. i sprayed it, it curled all up into nothing, and then i used the dustpan to throw it out

i felt bad doing that but not knowing what kind it was i wasnt going to risk a bite by some giant (for wny) poisonous spider. poisonous spiders are rare in wny but they do exist. it was probably nothing but i just didnt feel like taking that chance
    Good stuff, Meat. That reminds me of a time a had to take a long drive myself(800 or so miles). It was this morning. Near the very end of it, there was a story on the radio of a husband....and a wife(not sure if she was black), but she did a rhyme in her head to determine what to do when she picked up the Sling Blade(some folks call it a Kaiser blade, I call it a Sling Blade).

I'm not going to try to remember the rhyme, but it was about the colors of the snake, to determine if it was poisonous, as it was near her husband's leg. She grabbed the slingblade, and scooped it up and put it in a bucket and relocated the fella. It made national news this morning(I dont normally listen to the radio, burt this was a semi-epic one way rental trip on short notice, so I kinda wanted stay awake and all).....the local radio guy said he didn't think he could do such a decent deed. Come to think of it, I dont remember the color of the snake either.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy