Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Conclusion!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    1, try to keep up. You're 2 weeks ago replies are annoying.
    2, you're a fucking moron. Everything you post is regurgitated Fox News bullshit that was fact checked long ago, but again, you're 2 weeks behind.
    3, go fuck yourself, idiot

So you post a fake news article, what an idiot. I can call you much worse names, like a typical democrat.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    So you post a fake news article, what an idiot. I can call you much worse names, like a typical democrat.
    Well that would be cool if I was a Democrat, but it's not fake and it's not a news story, FFS
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Well that would be cool if I was a Democrat, but it's not fake and it's not a news story, FFS
    Semantics, it'sa fake tweet, now are you happy. Either way, you can't seem to distinguish between truth and BS. Go ahead and research the Mueller team and tell me they were all republicans. All were Clinton or Obama donors.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Semantics, it'sa fake tweet, now are you happy. Either way, you can't seem to distinguish between truth and BS. Go ahead and research the Mueller team and tell me they were all republicans. All were Clinton or Obama donors.
    The Mueller team was run by the first hire who was Andrew Weissman with Bobby M being more of a figurehead than the guy pulling all of the levers. He's not an honorable man by any means and is a certified Trump Hater.

Some info on Andy W.

In 1997 Andrew Weissmann was officially reprimanded by a judge in the Eastern District of New York for withholding evidence.

Weissmann was reported to the Department of Justice Inspector General and Senate Judiciary Committee for alleged “corrupt legal practices.”

A formal letter from U.S. Attorney Eastern District of New York Zachary Carter requested the judge to remove Weissman’s name, according to documents.

Civil rights and Criminal Defense Attorney David Schoen said Weissmann needs to be investigated for alleged past misconduct in court cases.

Also, a lot of my sources have been talking about withheld exculpatory evidence from the Russia Hoax investigation. Getting the entire redacted Mueller Dossier (which is available to the Democrats anytime they want to see it) won't add any new fabricated evidence to support their cause. These morons on hear are just screaming at the wind to no effect but stop them from being wrong as it's fun to watch everything blow up on them. Remember when they said we had to accept the results of the election? Or how about when the Mueller Dossier dropped that the findings would end everything for or against Trump? Yeah, they are liars that just want to be Trump haters the rest of their lives and will nip at any bait the MSMDNC throws at them. It's hilarious.

This cast of characters should be in a comic book. You have the unhinged, angry tard HipKat, the pseudo-intellectual Professor Piggy, and then there's wise guy without a clue 212Frawk. Folks, it doesn't get any funnier than this.

Sack

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Mueller is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican. Obviously the AG is a Republican. Trump is a RINO. the entire structure was Republicans
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan