Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conclusion!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    It does NOT say that because collusion was NEVER PART OF THE INVESTIGATION!
    Never part of the investigation???? That was what Rosenstein hired Mueller for. The Steele dossier was never even mentioned in the report, yet it was used for the basis of spying on Trump. That should be a red flag as to the bias of the report. Now, let's go after Trump for obstructing a bogus investigation that should have never taken place.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    Never part of the investigation???? That was what Rosenstein hired Mueller for. The Steele dossier was never even mentioned in the report, yet it was used for the basis of spying on Trump. That should be a red flag as to the bias of the report. Now, let's go after Trump for obstructing a bogus investigation that should have never taken place.
    I understand you like to THINK you know what you're talking about and I get that it's more important to stupid people like you to make excuses for a corrupt, lying piece of shit for whatever selfish reason you have, but again, like I posted to Sack:

The Mueller report clearly states that the special counsel's team did not believe "collusion" -- which President Trump has incessantly insisted he did not commit -- to be a legal term. For that reason, prosecutors did not assess whether Trump's campaign "colluded" with Russia.

So you can try and say whatever the FUCK you want about whatever the FUCK you THINK Rosenstein assigned Mueller - not hired - for.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    They were already spying on Trump well before the election. The Pee-Pee Dossier and the set-ups involving Mifsud/PapaD and Carter Page were put in place after the fact to justify the spying that was already happening. If we get a full declass on all of the documents they will prove that allegation. Also if the same standards were applied to the Clinton campaign she would have been in deep shit due to the Podesta association (who is just as guilty as Manafort) and also could have been investigated for collusion.

Instead we got a soft-coup, dog-and-pony show on Trump and the saps on here are still believing it. We knew that would happen though and they'd pivot from the "we must accept the results of the Mueller report" chant to the "Barr is a stooge" narrative once the President was rightfully exonerated. They already did this once before when they said we had to accept the results of the 2016 election and then threw a temper tantrum and claimed Putin personally intervened in the election.

One thing I've learned, they'll just keep changing the definitions and goals to try and tire you out without ever admitting defeat. It's little kid shit coming from grown-ups with the minds of toddlers. The last month has been comedy gold for me here.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    lol soft coup.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    lol soft coup.
    That's like calling this administration a 'dry swamp'

6. Rock on:

212frawk (04-23-19),HipKat (04-23-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The Aquarian has prevailed.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBack View Post
    The Aquarian has prevailed.
    You keep spelling that wrong. Here, let me help you. It’s A-N-T-I-C-H-R-I-S-T.

There! Now you shouldn’t have anymore problems in the future with that word .

Hipkat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. - jc856

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    They may be the same thing.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I understand you like to THINK you know what you're talking about and I get that it's more important to stupid people like you to make excuses for a corrupt, lying piece of shit for whatever selfish reason you have, but again, like I posted to Sack:

The Mueller report clearly states that the special counsel's team did not believe "collusion" -- which President Trump has incessantly insisted he did not commit -- to be a legal term. For that reason, prosecutors did not assess whether Trump's campaign "colluded" with Russia.

So you can try and say whatever the FUCK you want about whatever the FUCK you THINK Rosenstein assigned Mueller - not hired - for.
    The dossier was used to open the investigation, it had nothing to do with obstruction. It was about Russian collusion. Frawk and yourself kept calling Trump, Putin's puppet. Who got sucked into fake news, way to go genius. Now you want to claim obstruction on an investigation that was started under fake pretenses.

Trump had every right to fire Comey. He lied to congress, he admitted HRC had classified emails, chose not to prosecute. He didn't even know that electronic surveillance was spying. Scary this clown was head of the FBI with statements like that.

Looking forward to investigating the investigators. Time for people who scream the loudest to pay for real crimes.