Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Conclusion!

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBack View Post
    Really? Oh 'Professor of what exactly'?

In only two years, he has deftly manipulated the geopolitical landscape and positioned the United States at the apex of international terrain. Has America ever been stronger?

Trump will never get that call; the man understands nation-state tendencies, anticipates actions and consequences, and extricates the country from the situation.

He's proof- positive that intelligence and wisdom can appear to be innate prognostication ability.
    Stronger?? You mean weaker?? Our allies are working behind our backs, cutting us out. They don't trust us anymore. China is kicking the shit out of us, economically and they hold the cards in his stupid trade wars, not Trump, not the US. China is running the show. The Mueller report is only casting even more doubt and scrutiny against him from the rest of the world. I mean seriously, WTF is WRONG with you people? Everything in that report, consistently points out a "President" that used manipulation tactics to encourage people to lie, cover up and destroy evidence, ignore investigators, and on and on. It's 480 pages of exposing this fucking asshole for just what a corrupt piece of shit he is. WTF is WRONG with you people!!??
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Range Member

Status
    Groan

3. Rock on:

HipKat (04-19-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Context is your friend (actually, context is your enemy in this particular case):

"Oh, my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked. Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels, it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won 't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me."

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsho View Post
    Context is your friend (actually, context is your enemy in this particular case):

"Oh, my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked. Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels, it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won 't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me."
    no innocent person that has nothing to hide thinks they are fucked by an investigation. least of all fatass.

btw, you never divulged why you are so obsessed with Josh Allen.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Honestly, he is our only hope Obi Won.

7. Rock on:

HipKat (04-20-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsho View Post
    Honestly, he is our only hope Obi Won.
    That thanks is dependent on you talking about Josh Allen

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the fact that the president did not commit obstruction of justice we would so state. Accordingly why this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. Read that a couple times, then a couple more times because it takes more than a few times for you to fucking understand something
    You couldn't even understand the report as early as page 11. It said, there was no evidence that any American colluded with Russia. This was known 18 months ago. The was no need to continue the investigation. If you really believe Mueller and Rosenstein were working for Trump, show me some proof.

There was no crime committed, so how could there be obstruction? Trump allowed the witch hunt to continue. People with Trump derangement syndrome have to create something. The report came up empty, now people don't know what to say because MSM & politicians have been lying to us for 2 years. Now comes little Adam Schiff attempting to start a 4th investigation into Trump. This is a an attempt to deflect from the real criminals in the government. The dems have no platform to run on in the next election. Their only straw is to keep the story alive.

Trump has done more in his first term, despite the dems trying to stop him at every turn. This investigation instead of focusing on real issues is hurting all Americans. We have to stop giving money to criminals. Every other country on earth has border policies except the US. It is unsustainable. THe way it is now, anyone in the world can go to California and receive free healthccare on our dime and then get on some social program. Obama gave lots of ILLEGALS amnesty and this has cost us hard working tax payers over $58B. The wall is a lot cheaper.

Obama, HRC, heads of DOJ, FBI, DNC, all colluded to rig an election. MSM has influenced the election more than Russia ever did. These people committing treason need to be brought to justice.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    You couldn't even understand the report as early as page 11. It said, there was no evidence that any American colluded with Russia. This was known 18 months ago.
    It does NOT say that because collusion was NEVER PART OF THE INVESTIGATION!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidKid View Post
    You couldn't even understand the report as early as page 11. It said, there was no evidence that any American colluded with Russia. This was known 18 months ago. The was no need to continue the investigation. If you really believe Mueller and Rosenstein were working for Trump, show me some proof.
    Shhhh, that's what CNN told him to think!

He's so dumb he's now buying the line that it was never about collusion when it says in black-and-white that it was right in this Rosenstein memo.

Rosenstein SCO May 2017 Memo

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI

Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
    Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
    associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(c)(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

collusion [kuh-loo-zhuhn]: a secret agreement, especially for fraudulent or treacherous purposes; conspiracy: Some of his employees were acting in collusion to rob him.
    Sack

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Shhhh, that's what CNN told him to think!

He's so dumb he's now buying the line that it was never about collusion when it says in black-and-white that it was right in this Rosenstein memo.

Rosenstein SCO May 2017 Memo

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI

Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
    Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
    associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(c)(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

collusion [kuh-loo-zhuhn]: a secret agreement, especially for fraudulent or treacherous purposes; conspiracy: Some of his employees were acting in collusion to rob him.
    Moron, from the fucking actual report, The Mueller report clearly states that the special counsel's team did not believe "collusion" -- which President Trump has incessantly insisted he did not commit -- to be a legal term. For that reason, prosecutors did not assess whether Trump's campaign "colluded" with Russia.

Fucking ONE time, just ONE FUCKING TIME, get your goddamned facts straight