Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING(for my Canadian brothers): Trailer Park Boys finally is back! (and some other Axl duets)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Don't get too excited, the new TPB is just an animated series. I don't care for it myself.
    You ****er....i said no spoilers, lol!!!

But seriously, if you are a TPB fan, and can tolerate the other animated sh*t that F*x and others put out, this is still "deeeecent", as Bubbles says...is it not? :)
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    "Don't drink against the grain"

3. Rock on:

StraightJ (04-06-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    redacted
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by l3ILLS View Post

Randy Bobandy!!!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I'm done with that show. RIP Lahey.

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Don't get too excited, the new TPB is just an animated series. I don't care for it myself.
    oh thats gotta suck
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Supposedly on Netf**x, I havent gotten to obtain it yet before breaking this.. I'm not going to give any spoilers for those in Canada(or those in the States who have good taste)...but some may be quite disappointed due to what I kind of predicted from how the last episode ended.

While I'm here, I will leave you with a music video from the show, Bubbles and the Shitrockers, Who's Got Your Belly. Even a number of ignorant Americans will recognize the Canadians making cameos in the video(other than maybe SB). Good stuff.

Another time, Bubbles also appeared on stage with....believe it or not...Guns N Roses in Phoenix. It was epic, regardless of the crowd's understandable ignorance. For the folks who knew the guy, it was similar to if Daryl had seen Kylo Ren on stage with one if his top favorite musical artists unexpectedly. (For those who care, there IS a video of it online....Axl does his circular move around Bubbles, if I recall correctly). He sang LIQUOR AND WHORES, which is not the only reason I used Daryl for an analogy, lol.....fun song!
    (EDIT: Season obtained. Will soon see if Meat's pulling of a Sean is enough to keep me down!)

The early seasons of Trailor Park Boys were the best.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

9. Rock on:

StraightJ (04-07-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by l3ILLS View Post

L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

11. Rock on:

StraightJ (04-07-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I liked the swearnet show called, 'Gettin Learnt with Ricky'. Robb Wells is a comic genius.

13. Rock on:

StraightJ (04-07-19)

Waived Fan

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Supposedly on Netf**x, I havent gotten to obtain it yet before breaking this.. I'm not going to give any spoilers for those in Canada(or those in the States who have good taste)...but some may be quite disappointed due to what I kind of predicted from how the last episode ended.

While I'm here, I will leave you with a music video from the show, Bubbles and the Shitrockers, Who's Got Your Belly. Even a number of ignorant Americans will recognize the Canadians making cameos in the video(other than maybe SB). Good stuff.

Another time, Bubbles also appeared on stage with....believe it or not...Guns N Roses in Phoenix. It was epic, regardless of the crowd's understandable ignorance. For the folks who knew the guy, it was similar to if Daryl had seen Kylo Ren on stage with one if his top favorite musical artists unexpectedly. (For those who care, there IS a video of it online....Axl does his circular move around Bubbles, if I recall correctly). He sang LIQUOR AND WHORES, which is not the only reason I used Daryl for an analogy, lol.....fun song!
    (EDIT: Season obtained. Will soon see if Meat's pulling of a Sean is enough to keep me down!)

Only a person with an IQ of 85 and under watches that stupid fuckin show!