Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Team Makes Me Sick

Groan
    Groans: 0

This Team Makes Me Sick

They're worse than the fuckin' Bills, and that's saying something. Its pathetic.
    twitter : @nat0rade

My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager
    seandelevan | Official Realist

2. Rock on:

HipKat (04-02-19),seandelevan (03-25-19)

Groan
    And I called it.....I motherfucking called it.

Shortly after the streak I said something in the shoutbox that it was now par for the course for this team to fucking bomb....and they did...they did! LOL they motherufking DID! Unbelievable! Lol after the last defeat In Carolina I proclaimed it the last Sabre game Iíll ever attend unless something changes. Just like I announced after the 2006 loss to the titans that Iím done going to bills games...still holding true to that. Until these fuckin teams get a clue Iím not paying a fucking dime to see them in person and they still donít. And Iím sorry McDermott and the Bills still donít have a clue.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-ďif youíre good you suck, if youíre bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you donít suck,....guess what....you suckĒ

4. Rock on:

billsfan51 (03-26-19),HipKat (04-02-19)

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    And no need to raid the pantry in Rochester. Let those guys learn how to be winners on their own.

We'll need Olofsson, Smith, et al to grow up and show up next season and displace the dead wood currently on this team.

Please also don't blow it with Skinner.

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    worst in the league since the 10-game streak ended tells you all you need to know

i like phil housley but i dont see any way he doesnt get fired. this team looks defeated, they dont know how to do the simple things, and they are getting crushed almost every night now

sorry, phil. youre a good guy and maybe youll be a good hc someday. but not today
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    I keep thinking it's coaching, then I look at the way this team plays under the past few coaches and it's all the same.

Maybe we've picked 3 bad coaches in a row ... or it's something else. Remember Foligno's comments when he landed in Minnesota? He talked about a winning culture, etc.

I think we're looking at a lot of teams that have the 1B or 2A type players. They can float without the fear of being benched. In the old days, you'd be nailing Okposo, et al to the bench for stretches to force the urgency.

This team has a bunch of players that aren't that good that try their best (Larsson, Girgenson's, Sheary,Rodriguez) to make up for lack of talent and then a bunch that are good but give 90% and then some just plain below avg players.

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    worst in the league since the 10-game streak ended tells you all you need to know

i like phil housley but i dont see any way he doesnt get fired. this team looks defeated, they dont know how to do the simple things, and they are getting crushed almost every night now

sorry, phil. youre a good guy and maybe youll be a good hc someday. but not today
    You told me to temper my expectations during that streak, and I said they may not stay in first place, or even make the playoffs, but I had NO CONCEPT that they'd be this bad.

I'd rather walk into oncoming traffic than watch this team play...

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    And I called it.....I motherfucking called it.

Shortly after the streak I said something in the shoutbox that it was now par for the course for this team to fucking bomb....and they did...they did! LOL they motherufking DID! Unbelievable! Lol after the last defeat In Carolina I proclaimed it the last Sabre game Iíll ever attend unless something changes. Just like I announced after the 2006 loss to the titans that Iím done going to bills games...still holding true to that. Until these fuckin teams get a clue Iím not paying a fucking dime to see them in person and they still donít. And Iím sorry McDermott and the Bills still donít have a clue.
    How do you feel about joining the Wise Men's Club?

Official Realist

10. Rock on:

HipKat (04-02-19),seandelevan (03-26-19)

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by foster View Post
    And no need to raid the pantry in Rochester. Let those guys learn how to be winners on their own.

We'll need Olofsson, Smith, et al to grow up and show up next season and displace the dead wood currently on this team.

Please also don't blow it with Skinner.
    Nah...when they move up theyíll suck too....

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-ďif youíre good you suck, if youíre bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you donít suck,....guess what....you suckĒ

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by billsfan51 View Post
    How do you feel about joining the Wise Men's Club?

Official Realist
    I thought I already was?

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Nah...when they move up theyíll suck too....
    When you have the likes of Sobotka, Scandella playing a prominent role on your hockey club, you are behind in the talent curve.

When it comes to 2020, here's my Stay/Go list for the current roster. (This is done with no respect to contracts/RFA/FA status).

Stay:
    Forwards:

Eichel
    Skinner
    Reinhart
    Thompson
    Mittelstadt

Defense:
    Dahlin
    Montour
    Pilut
    Risto
    Nelson (Best +/- on the team)

Go away:

Forwards:
    Sobotka
    Wilson

Defense:
    Scandella
    Hunwick

Indifferent: (Could play a role, but not their current role)
    Evan Rodrigues
    Sheary
    Okposo
    Girgensons
    Larsson
    Pominville (Very solid season so far for a vet: 28pts, -4 .. but shouldn't be expected to be continuously playing in the top 6

McCabe
    Bogosian

I could entertain a 4th line of Girgenson's Larsson (Wilson/Pominville) and believe we need at least 3 from Rochester + another solid F via Free Agency/Trade.

14. Rock on:

jc856 (03-26-19),seandelevan (03-26-19)