Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: USA TODAY: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowmanbody View Post
    Anyone here or anyone at all? I've heard a lot of dummies demanding Trump be impeached. I'm sure if I had the patience to go back and look I'd definitely find it on this site. I'm far too busy to waste my time on that, though. LOL
    Dummies saying he'll be impeached and saying his impeachment is right around the corner is not the same thing
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    See my thread in Politics. Mueller probe is over and no more indictments. There's no one left to squeeze to make up stories about the President. All that's left is the SDNY and if they continue their horseshit you can expect that nearly bankrupt NYS won't get a fucking dime of federal money.
    DOJ prohibits indicting a sitting President
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan