Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USA TODAY: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    hey fellas, does this remind you of anyone?

That sounds like Trump and Lit.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

2. Rock on:

direbills (03-19-19),HipKat (03-18-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowmanbody View Post
    You are correct sir. LOL. Was never going to happen. Just putting "hope" out there for the crazies.
    No one with half a brain wants him impeached
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Who is your suggestion, Lit? Beto O'Rourke??? LOL. When you can't win a Texas election against a fairly unpopular opponent, pretend it never happened and run for President! Give me a fucking break. This guy is beyond bad.
    In a a hardcore Republican state that NEVER elects Democrats.... I mean, I'm not a Beto guy, but let's call it like it is

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

5. Rock on:

direbills (03-19-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    LOL. That's what you want to believe AND what you want.
    I'm sorry, was some part of that not true, because actually, everything he posted is true

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 Year Member

Status
    Groan
    Trying to remain as neutral as I can. I didn't read past the first page of comments. I don't know about a "witch hunt". I think there's absolutely some truth to it all. I watched the whole Cohen interrogation a couple weeks ago and when he said that Trump never planned to win the thing. He was just laying groundwork for future business deals... that totally jived with what I was thinking the whole time.
    The one thing I am fed up with is the Mueller investigation. If he doesn't have enough to prosecute by now then enough is enough. Release the documents and let the feeding frenzy begin.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    As usual, when some shit poll like this vomits up something that makes no sense, you just have to look at how the question was framed to see how respondents can be manipulated to give you the desired outcome:

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass Poll
    “President Trump has called the Special Counsel’s investigation a `witch hunt' and said he’s been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics. Do you agree?”
    So, what did they agree with?

That fatass calls the SCO a witch hunt?
    or
    That fatass is the subject of more investigations than any other president?

It takes a tortured reading of that phrase to find the question: do you agree the SCO investigation is a witch hunt.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by pkschul View Post
    The one thing I am fed up with is the Mueller investigation. If he doesn't have enough to prosecute by now then enough is enough. Release the documents and let the feeding frenzy begin.
    Well first off, enough to prosecute?? He's prosecuted people and still has more people to prosecute. Like I posted yesterday, his manifest wasn't to go after Trump, like people assume, it was to investigate Trump's Associates and their ties to Russia and that's just what he'd done.

Second, the report will be confidential, released to Barr, who will make a determination on what HE releases to Congress. Congress will decide what will be released to the Public.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    There seems to be a whole lot of regurgitating of what Tя☭mp wants his minions to believe. So, "No collusion"... "Witch hunt"... "It's all based on a discredited fake dossier paid for by the Democrats"... "Fake news"... "The investigation is taking too long and means they don't have anything"... and the classic "Look over here at what someone worse has done," etc.

It's almost as if people take Tя☭mp seriously and believe he doesn't lie all the time about anything and everything. Well, that's blind, unquestioning obedience for you. And it's almost as if his supporters really don't know about his long history of being involved in shady and illegal business practices and his long connection to Russian mobsters.

It's not for no reason that there are seventeen separate Tя☭mp-related investigations. Seventeen. Think about that the next time this incredibly corrupt and crooked career fraudster does what almost every mob boss does and blames the investigators or the system that is "out to get him."

Trump, when he thinks back on all the suckers he scammed throughout his life who either did business with him or who voted for him.

11. Rock on:

HipKat (03-19-19)

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by pkschul View Post
    This is where I am at.

If they haven’t found a smoking gun in over 2 years of investigating, then I don’t think theyre gonna find it in year 3 or 4.

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Well first off, enough to prosecute?? He's prosecuted people and still has more people to prosecute. Like I posted yesterday, his manifest wasn't to go after Trump, like people assume, it was to investigate Trump's Associates and their ties to Russia and that's just what he'd done.

Second, the report will be confidential, released to Barr, who will make a determination on what HE releases to Congress. Congress will decide what will be released to the Public.
    Unbelievable.

So we are going to get little pieces of this investigation we have paid millions for?

Unreal.

A bunch (not all) of those indictments are on minor campaign charges, aren’t they?

Whoopty freaking do: