Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USA TODAY: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

USA TODAY: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

I find this very interested, because as the more time goes on, the more I feel a little bit of the same.

While Trump undoubtedly has scummy practices, I find it hard to believe that Trump cocked up this huge conspiracy with Russia. He's just too stupid.

I also think its ridiculous how long Mueller is taking to issue a report. To me, that sounds like he is having a tough time getting enough evidence.

Let's get a new President into office next year and end this.

WASHINGTON – Amid signs that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference may be near its conclusion, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds that trust in Mueller has eroded and half of Americans agree with President Donald Trump's contention that he has been the victim of a "witch hunt."

Support for the House of Representatives to seriously consider impeaching the president has dropped since last October by 10 percentage points, to 28 percent.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nt/3194049002/

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    I find this very interested, because as the more time goes on, the more I feel a little bit of the same.

While Trump undoubtedly has scummy practices, I find it hard to believe that Trump cocked up this huge conspiracy with Russia. He's just too stupid.

I also think its ridiculous how long Mueller is taking to issue a report. To me, that sounds like he is having a tough time getting enough evidence.

Let's get a new President into office next year and end this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nt/3194049002/
    Let's re-elect the President.

3. Rock on:

BF_in_Indiana (03-19-19)

Waived Fan

Status
    Groan
    Not Bills talk!

5. Rock on:

billsfan51 (03-19-19),junglesouljah (03-18-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I’ve been saying this, the Trump obsessed were going to look silly when all is said and done

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    if anybody is actually thinking that trump will be impeached they are out of their fucking minds at this point.

8. Rock on:

BF_in_Indiana (03-19-19),billsfan51 (03-19-19),CBennett (03-18-19)

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    You know I almost never respond to Lits posts as he is on ignore..but as to the title of the article(not lits but the article itself) well no shit lol..so a FAKE dossier paid for by the Democrats then used to get this going..and people are finding it hard to believe lol...almost at every step(well really AT EVERY ..not even a almost) the BS has been disproved or proven that NOTHING is there but paid for by Liberals smoke and mirrors...

Not at all hard to believe the people...no matter how hard the media and liberals play this..ARE NOT BELIEVING THEM...aka fake news...no wonder Trump coined that term for the media////its pretty much spot on. And being a Moderate/Conservative Democrat my own party makes me sick currently....I havent seen a single Democrat id vote for or want in any office in at least 8 years..and thats from a DEMOCRAT! lol
    Adopt a Bill

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    CNN: Why Half of America Are Secret Nazis (Reason Number 5 Will Shock You!)

MSNBC: How Trump Hypnotized 50% of Americans

HuffPo: Why 28% of Americans Are on "The Right Side of History" and What YOU Can Do to Help!

Mother Jones: Buffalo Range Leftists on Suicide Watch After Latest Poll

Daily Kos: (Opinion) Why Trump Supporters Should "Make America Great Again" by Ceding Their White Privilege, Giving Up All of Their Possessions as Reparation Payments, and Serving Time in Progressive Re-Education Gulag Centers (A New NEW Green Deal)
    Sack

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    CNN: Why Half of America Are Secret Nazis (Reason Number 5 Will Shock You!)

MSNBC: How Trump Hypnotized 50% of Americans

HuffPo: Why 28% of Americans Are on "The Right Side of History" and What YOU Can Do to Help!

Mother Jones: Buffalo Range Leftists on Suicide Watch After Latest Poll

Daily Kos: (Opinion) Why Trump Supporters Should "Make America Great Again" by Ceding Their White Privilege, Giving Up All of Their Possessions as Reparation Payments, and Serving Time in Progressive Re-Education Gulag Centers (A New NEW Green Deal)

Now some people have always had a leaning but it wasnt quite as OBVIOUS as now days..When I was a kid guys just did the news..after a broadcast youd have a hard time saying if someone like Walter Cronkite was a Dem or Rep Liberal or Conservative..he just did the news...and did it as the news... no real leaning or agenda...if it was cold he said it was cold..if the economy was up(or down) he just said it was up or down..he didnt interject his 2cents into it..

Todays mainstream medias the exact opposite(on ALL sides) they tell you the news as THEY want to to feel/think about it....If its Cold the mainstream media will tell you its cold out..but they will also let you know its cold out because of the evil republicans and their agenda....If the economy is up/down they will report it but also report that somehow its bad because of the republicans/conservatives and how their agenda will ruin the USA!!!...its never just the news anymore, its always now the news as THEY want you to feel/believe
    Adopt a Bill

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by CBennett View Post
    Todays mainstream medias the exact opposite(on ALL sides) they tell you the news as THEY want to to feel/think about it....If its Cold the mainstream media will tell you its cold out..but they will also let you know its cold out because of the evil republicans and their agenda....If the economy is up/down they will report it but also report that somehow its bad because of the republicans/conservatives and how their agenda will ruin the USA!!!...its never just the news anymore, its always now the news as THEY want you to feel/believe
    Exactly and you're not wrong. These contemporary journalists actually believe that they are the shapers of public opinion and it is their right to do so.
    Sack

Range Member

Status

Groan
    Mueller’s team has indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies that we know of — the latest being longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.

Doesn't seem like a witch hunt to me.

14. Rock on:

direbills (03-19-19),HipKat (03-18-19)