The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk

Array

Few Americans see savings from Trump's tax reform

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Only one in five U.S. taxpayers expects to pay less income tax this year as a result of the tax reform law passed in 2017 by Republicans who promised big savings for everyday Americans, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QW1BY

OMG WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!?!???!??!?!?!???!??!?!?!??!?!?!!

except, of course, anyone who paid a twat hair of attention
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2. Rock on:

HipKat (03-16-19)

Array
    Yep, another on the list of Trump fails, but hey, he DID pull out of the Paris Accord - as promised, and he DID appoint a bunch of Conservative Judges, which is all the Trumptards care about
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

#theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    NEW YORK (Reuters) - Only one in five U.S. taxpayers expects to pay less income tax this year as a result of the tax reform law passed in 2017 by Republicans who promised big savings for everyday Americans, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QW1BY

OMG WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!?!???!??!?!?!???!??!?!?!??!?!?!!

except, of course, anyone who paid a twat hair of attention
    Just to clarify that the heading of the article is based solely off of that poll. Polls are only as good as the the intent of the poll taker and what they want you to see. With in this article at the very bottom they wrote this:
    ďThe U.S. Treasury Department said in a statement that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) ďcut taxes across the board, particularly for middle-income Americans, as well as doubled the standard deduction, doubled the Child Tax Credit for families, and altered other deductions and credits. As a result, 80 percent of Americans are paying lower taxes ... and 15 percent of filers will pay about the same amount.Ē

Treasury statement holds a ton more weight. This is why people say fake news, itís selective editing garbage. The middle class is getting the biggest tax break..I posted an article with the IRS a few weeks ago that illustrated that and how people are being miss led politically because initially they kept more money on the front end then they were expecting to get on refunds.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by rcas0308 View Post
    ďThe U.S. Treasury Department said in a statement that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) ďcut taxes across the board, particularly for middle-income Americans, as well as doubled the standard deduction, doubled the Child Tax Credit for families, and altered other deductions and credits. As a result, 80 percent of Americans are paying lower taxes ... and 15 percent of filers will pay about the same amount.Ē

Treasury statement holds a ton more weight. This is why people say fake news, itís selective editing garbage. The middle class is getting the biggest tax break..I posted an article with the IRS a few weeks ago that illustrated that and how people are being miss led politically because initially they kept more money on the front end then they were expecting to get on refunds.
    I agree the poll has nothing to do with reality, it was just asking about peoples expectations.

but what you are saying is we should trust the government without question, right?

Array
    he didnt provide a link

how much you want to bet thats from 2017 when the ruse was on full blast
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    I agree the poll has nothing to do with reality, it was just asking about peoples expectations.

but what you are saying is we should trust the government without question, right?
    Absolutely not thatís why Iím probably more on the conservative side because I donít believe in government. Iím just saying to use common sense.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    he didnt provide a link

how much you want to bet thats from 2017 when the ruse was on full blast
    That quote came from your article you posted here. The other article I was referring to..I used in a response to Hips comment that I believe was like a month ago. Iíll try to dig it up. You are going by pre February 15 news which is true it was down until two major tax credits could be refunded, after February 15th the average refund is slightly up from last year as reported by the IRS

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by rcas0308 View Post
    Absolutely not thatís why Iím probably more on the conservative side because I donít believe in government. Iím just saying to use common sense.
    Not believing in Government makes you an Anarchist, not a Conservative
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

#theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Not believing in Government makes you an Anarchist, not a Conservative
    Wanting limited government is what I meant. I see it as a nessary evil that needs to be checked and certainly donít want to give more power to the most corrupt politicians and lobbyist and have to live as they see fit.