Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do the Dolphins have a deal in place to trade for Josh Rosen?

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Do the Dolphins have a deal in place to trade for Josh Rosen?

The Dolphins had Tyrod Taylor in for a visit. He left and signed with the Chargers for about $6mil in 2019.

The Dolphins had Teddy Bridgewater in for a visit. He left and signed with the Saints for about $7mil in 2019.

Now the Dolphins are trading Tannehill to the Titans.

Aaaaah.....they must have a plan for QB. Josh Rosen has to be a possibility. The Dolphins are not in Arizona's division. Trading Rosen to a team out of their division and conference (Miami) is their best scenario.

(The other crazy idea is Miami is just going to flat out TANK. They will have two 3rd round picks and two 4th round picks in 2020. So if they tank enough to be in the Top 2-3 for 2020, they will have the draft capital to get the best QB in 2020)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    The Dolphins had Tyrod Taylor in for a visit. He left and signed with the Chargers for about $6mil in 2019.

The Dolphins had Teddy Bridgewater in for a visit. He left and signed with the Saints for about $7mil in 2019.

Aaaaah.....they must have a plan for QB. Josh Rosen has to be a possibility. The Dolphins are not in Arizona's division. Trading Rosen to a team out of their division and conference (Miami) is their best scenario.

(The other crazy idea is Arizona is going to trade the #1 pick to the Dolphins for a truck load of picks)
    The fish are not going to be swimming very good next season

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Trading for Rosen sounds like a tank to me.

4. Rock on:

Nuke (03-15-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan

(The other crazy idea is Miami is just going to flat out TANK. They will have two 3rd round picks and two 4th round picks in 2020. So if they tank enough to be in the Top 2-3 for 2020, they will have the draft capital to get the best QB in 2020)
    Miami probaly wants to tank for Tua Tagovailoa
    L*t is a losser

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by B LO View Post
    Trading for Rosen sounds like a tank to me.
    The Dolphins have one QB on the roster, Luke Falk.

If they roll him out there, and they finish 2-14 they will probably have the #1 pick in the 2020 draft and they can draft their franchise QB.

It is definitely what I would do if I was the Dolphins owner. You need a QB in this league. They are very hard to get. So I am going after the #1 pick and getting the best college prospect. If he is as good as Baker Mayfield, etc, you have your guy for many years to come.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    The Dolphins have one QB on the roster, Luke Falk.

If they roll him out there, and they finish 2-14 they will probably have the #1 pick in the 2020 draft and they can draft their franchise QB.

It is definitely what I would do if I was the Dolphins owner. You need a QB in this league. They are very hard to get. So I am going after the #1 pick and getting the best college prospect. If he is as good as Baker Mayfield, etc, you have your guy for many years to come.
    If Arizona really wants to draft Kyler Murray, it would make sense for them to deal Josh Rosen to recoup something for him instead of having has as a back up QB.
    L*t is a losser

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    That would be crazy...Darnold, Allen, and Rosen all in the same division.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

9. Rock on:

cba fan (03-15-19),Meathead (03-16-19)

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    That would SUCK if the Fins got Rosen.

Rosen is going to be good.

11. Groan:

Kelly's Heroes (03-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    Rosen is going to be good.
    Source?

13. Rock on:

Nuke (03-15-19)

Range Member

Status

Groan
    What would be really crazy is if Rosen, a 1st round pick, is traded and replaced by the qb #1 pick in the draft both this year and next year.