The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    Lit believed before the draft last year Josh Rosen was a better QB than Josh Allen and still believes this despite Rosen struggling last year. This is confirmation bias by Lit, because he believed Rosen was better than Allen, and last years poor play by Rosen is an anomaly. So Rosen will reach his full potential in Miami.

Lit has a bias against Allen and goes out of his way to criticize him every chance he gets and will go no credit to any positives in Allen's game.

Full disclosure, I viewed Rosen as the most pro-ready QB because of his play at UCLA, but Allen as the better athlete, with the better arm talent and higher upside .

Rosen is your classic pocket QB, just like Jared Goff, who needs a clean pocket to operate and be successful. I would welcome Rosen being traded to Miami.
    Right on the money.

2. Rock on:

junglesouljah (03-16-19)

Array
    The best thing Miami can do now is sign Fitz.
    Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

4. Rock on:

JimKelly12203 (03-18-19)

Array
    I keep hearing the plan is to tank for Tua but you don't try to bring in Bridgewater and whoever else if that is the plan. So I'm really not sure what they are doing. If you bring in Rosen you are looking at mediocrity for the next bunch of years but I think it's really hard for teams to throw away a season even if they are guaranteed a blue Chip prospect. I'd run with falk and draft Tua or the kid from Clemson next year. 1 bad year for possibly great 10 years or make a move now for mediocre many years.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    Miami. So what do you think they are doing? You trade Tannehill BEFORE you have a replacement, i.e. Rosen.

No Tannehill is not great, yet his career stats are 123 TDs 75 INTs, 62.5% completion and QBR 87

They aren't going to find a QB under a rock somewhere with better stats than that. Plus, they haven't already jumped into the Top 10 via a trade.

So, it is either they are tanking on purpose or they have a deal in place for a replacement.
    They're tanking, I live in Miami.

Every beat reporter says no interest in Rosen.

They've cleared a ton of cap space.

They have 10 picks in next years draft. I'm sure they want to move Quinn for future picks as well.

They want Tua.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beef View Post
    They're tanking, I live in Miami.

Every beat reporter says no interest in Rosen.

They've cleared a ton of cap space.

They have 10 picks in next years draft. I'm sure they want to move Quinn for future picks as well.

They want Tua.
    That is logical. They should tank.

The Bills didn't tank. They struggled for years, and years with a bunch of below avg QBs and never were drafting Top 3. So the cycle continued.

If the Dolphins tank for one year, they can get an elite college prospect next April and off they go.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly's Heroes View Post
    He looked like a scared little boy last season. And after acting like such an egotistical prick after the draft, I hope he is an epic failure.
    Naw, he's just a very amusing wise guy. I think he'd be a big hit in NY. But there are lots of ny'ers in Miami.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beef View Post
    It's pretty clear that's their M.O. Unless they somehow trade up for Murray. A move up in the first 5 spots or so, this years 3rd, Howard and next year's 1 could get them in range for #1.

They won't be in on Rosen.

If Rosen is moved my guess is it would be to a team with a really old QB, or a veteran who's on his last legs.

I'd count NYG and NE as possibilities. Denver, if Elway had a clue would get Rosen to be ready when Flacco inevitably flops.

Cincinnati should be in. Washington as well but I doubt it. Also Oakland just because Gruden is wild and if Mayock loves him they have the ammo to bring him in.
    Elway and Rosen? I don't think so. Now Al Davis would have liked Rosen.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasjackson View Post
    I keep hearing the plan is to tank for Tua but you don't try to bring in Bridgewater and whoever else if that is the plan. So I'm really not sure what they are doing. If you bring in Rosen you are looking at mediocrity for the next bunch of years but I think it's really hard for teams to throw away a season even if they are guaranteed a blue Chip prospect. I'd run with falk and draft Tua or the kid from Clemson next year. 1 bad year for possibly great 10 years or make a move now for mediocre many years.
    I believe Trevor Lawrence is a freshman so he will not be draft eligable until 2021. https://www.sbnation.com/2019/1/8/18...-eligible-2021

Tua Tagovailoa is a junior and wil be eligable for the draft after this season if he declares to enter the draft. If Tua goes back for his senior year than he would enter the draft the following year.

So if Miami decides to tank it, they may have to wait 2 years to get a franchise QB if they target one of the above mentioned QB's.
    L*t is a losser

Array
    So if Miami decides to tank it, they may have to wait 2 years to get a franchise QB if they target one of the above mentioned QB's.
    Justin Herbert is a possibility
    Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Array
    Lit believed before the draft last year Josh Rosen was a better QB than Josh Allen and still believes this despite Rosen struggling last year. This is confirmation bias by Lit, because he believed Rosen was better than Allen, and last years poor play by Rosen is an anomaly.
    Exactly right.

Remember Favre’s first season?

Rosen is gonna be good. Real good.

He was just placed on a dumpster fire of a team.

Lit has a bias against Allen and goes out of his way to criticize him every chance he gets
    Not true.

I have nothing against Allen.