The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Pigworth View Post
    Source?
    Lit believed before the draft last year Josh Rosen was a better QB than Josh Allen and still believes this despite Rosen struggling last year. This is confirmation bias by Lit, because he believed Rosen was better than Allen, and last years poor play by Rosen is an anomaly. So Rosen will reach his full potential in Miami.

Lit has a bias against Allen and goes out of his way to criticize him every chance he gets and will go no credit to any positives in Allen's game.

Full disclosure, I viewed Rosen as the most pro-ready QB because of his play at UCLA, but Allen as the better athlete, with the better arm talent and higher upside .

Rosen is your classic pocket QB, just like Jared Goff, who needs a clean pocket to operate and be successful. I would welcome Rosen being traded to Miami.
    L*t is a losser

2. Rock on:

JimKelly12203 (03-18-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    That would SUCK if the Fins got Rosen.

Rosen is going to be good.
    He looked like a scared little boy last season. And after acting like such an egotistical prick after the draft, I hope he is an epic failure.

4. Rock on:

JimKelly12203 (03-18-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    Miami probaly wants to tank for Tua Tagovailoa
    It's pretty clear that's their M.O. Unless they somehow trade up for Murray. A move up in the first 5 spots or so, this years 3rd, Howard and next year's 1 could get them in range for #1.

They won't be in on Rosen.

If Rosen is moved my guess is it would be to a team with a really old QB, or a veteran who's on his last legs.

I'd count NYG and NE as possibilities. Denver, if Elway had a clue would get Rosen to be ready when Flacco inevitably flops.

Cincinnati should be in. Washington as well but I doubt it. Also Oakland just because Gruden is wild and if Mayock loves him they have the ammo to bring him in.

Array
    Might be banking on Cards dealing Rosen

Might be banking on Raiders dealing Carr

Might be looking to trade up or sitting at 13 and taking a QB (likely Drew Lock available?)

Might be banking on tanking for 2020 QBs

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    Lit believed before the draft last year Josh Rosen was a better QB than Josh Allen and still believes this despite Rosen struggling last year. This is confirmation bias by Lit, because he believed Rosen was better than Allen, and last years poor play by Rosen is an anomaly. So Rosen will reach his full potential in Miami.

Lit has a bias against Allen and goes out of his way to criticize him every chance he gets and will go no credit to any positives in Allen's game.

Full disclosure, I viewed Rosen as the most pro-ready QB because of his play at UCLA, but Allen as the better athlete, with the better arm talent and higher upside .

Rosen is your classic pocket QB, just like Jared Goff, who needs a clean pocket to operate and be successful. I would welcome Rosen being traded to Miami.
    I mean im sure if AZ fans who didn't see any Josh Allen games gleaned the stats of Allen's year last season they'd think the same thing about Allen.

I'm sure people who understand the AZ situation more in depth were able to pick apart Rosen a bit more objectively and saw some good in his game

8. Rock on:

Meathead (03-16-19)

Array
    how about Kap.....

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Pigworth View Post
    Source?
    His uncle
    Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beef View Post
    It's pretty clear that's their M.O. Unless they somehow trade up for Murray. A move up in the first 5 spots or so, this years 3rd, Howard and next year's 1 could get them in range for #1.

They won't be in on Rosen.

If Rosen is moved my guess is it would be to a team with a really old QB, or a veteran who's on his last legs.

I'd count NYG and NE as possibilities. Denver, if Elway had a clue would get Rosen to be ready when Flacco inevitably flops.

Cincinnati should be in. Washington as well but I doubt it. Also Oakland just because Gruden is wild and if Mayock loves him they have the ammo to bring him in.
    Miami. So what do you think they are doing? You trade Tannehill BEFORE you have a replacement, i.e. Rosen.

No Tannehill is not great, yet his career stats are 123 TDs 75 INTs, 62.5% completion and QBR 87

They aren't going to find a QB under a rock somewhere with better stats than that. Plus, they haven't already jumped into the Top 10 via a trade.

So, it is either they are tanking on purpose or they have a deal in place for a replacement.

12. Rock on:

JimKelly12203 (03-18-19)

Array
    What is Arizona going to get for Rosen? A 3rd? Maybe a conditional pick tied to it? What a waste of a draft pick.
    Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    That would SUCK if the Fins got Rosen.

Rosen is going to be good.
    STFU. Christ almighty.