The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by JPP View Post
    Not defending him at all in that video.....no one should put their hands on a female for any reason however i dont believe he caused any bodily injury as opposed to Ray Rice situation for example......i think punishment fits the crime...Hunt deserves the 8 games IMO where Rice should NEVER have been reinstated period.
    And with the Rice situation that was his GF or wife or something. That shit was probably happening every other day. She was truly a prisoner to his aggression. The Hunt situation was like a drunk girl trying to start shit with you and pushing you, and instead of being smart and diffusing the situation he acted stupidly. Joe Mixon same situation as Hunt in college

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    Think I'll just re-post this
    Agree ... he should be a Buffalo Bill

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by JPP View Post
    Not defending him at all in that video.....no one should put their hands on a female for any reason however i dont believe he caused any bodily injury as opposed to Ray Rice situation for example......i think punishment fits the crime...Hunt deserves the 8 games IMO where Rice should NEVER have been reinstated period.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVb6VHvCupw