The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Tyrod To The Chargers

Tyrod Taylor signed a two-year deal with the Chargers to be the backup for Philip Rivers. Just posting this since nobody else has mentioned it.

Array
    I am betting he is going to set the league on fire

3. Rock on:

Nuke (03-15-19),Victor7 (03-15-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Topas View Post
    I am betting he is going to set the league on fire
    lol

Array
    Pro Bowl bound!

Array
    Wasn't this guy suppose to be a top ten QB? I don't remember what the actual bet was, but, something like that. Now he's a back up? Seems the rest of the NFL is missing out on that hidden gem (sarcasm). But, then again, where is Rex coaching again? Will Rosen and Reuben Foster be on the teams that draft them next year? Where is Mike Gillislee now? How can somebody that is so wrong all the time be so arrogant?
    Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

7. Rock on:

B LO (03-15-19)

Array
    Worst thing I can say about him was he was just way too conservative. One of his best attributes was also his worst. Liked him a lot but he just didn't take risks or maybe trust his WRs enough when it mattered. Good guy decent QB just not a full time starter unless your defense is stellar.

9. Rock on:

junglesouljah (03-15-19),Woody (03-15-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    Wasn't this guy suppose to be a top ten QB? I don't remember what the actual bet was, but, something like that. Now he's a back up? Seems the rest of the NFL is missing out on that hidden gem (sarcasm). But, then again, where is Rex coaching again? Will Rosen and Reuben Foster be on the teams that draft them next year? Where is Mike Gillislee now? How can somebody that is so wrong all the time be so arrogant?
    His uncle was an nfl scout...how did you forget plus he has more football knowledge than everyone combined....(that was sarcasm btw)...

11. Rock on:

Nuke (03-15-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaBri View Post
    Good guy decent QB just not a full time starter unless your defense is stellar.
    Damn straight. If the defense can consistently hold other teams to three points Tyrod is the QB of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

Array
    Live look in at Lit running desperately to buy all his Chargers/Taylor gear to his nearest store.

Bills fan for life!! ................
    I love beer, rum, scotch and women !!

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    Attachment 972