Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What about Matt Kalil

  1. #1
    coun69's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 19, 2017
    Posts
    40
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0

    What about Matt Kalil

    Worth a 1 year deal or not worth the risk.

  2. #2
    junglesouljah's Avatar
    waffle=pancake syrup trap

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 14, 2001
    Posts
    21,045
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    I think Beane will draft an interior OL with versatility that can play C or G, and groom him to be the backup Center.

    I'm assuming Russell Bodine will be cut to save 2 million and the rookie C/G will be developed as a C.

    Buffalo also has versatile Guards in Spencer Long and Jon Feliciano that can play Center in the event that the starter Mitch Morse gets injuried.
    L*t is a losser


  3. #3
    nealpellecchia@yahoo's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 5, 2017
    Posts
    2,110
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coun69 View Post
    Worth a 1 year deal or not worth the risk.
    Kalil Matt ...

  4. #4
    coun69's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 19, 2017
    Posts
    40
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    ?

  5. #5
    f8ta1ity54's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts
    10,590
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    No thanks.

  6. #6
    George's Avatar
    Senior member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 11, 2007
    Posts
    3,994
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Never discount the Panther connection

  7. #7
    cba fan's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 22, 2002
    Posts
    3,795
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    He is terrible. Not worth vet minimum.

    Bengals will likely sign him.
    cba fan

  8. #8
    DC2007's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts
    1,074
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cba fan View Post
    He is terrible. Not worth vet minimum.

    Bengals will likely sign him.
    Oh for Fucks sake. When healthy he’d be the best starter on our line last year.

  9. Rock on:

    BertSquirtgum (03-16-19)

  10. Groan:

    cba fan (03-15-19)

  11. #9
    thebowmanbody's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 6, 2017
    Posts
    5,222
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2007 View Post
    Oh for Fucks sake. When healthy he’d be the best starter on our line last year.
    But broken makes that a non issue. Damaged goods looking to get worse.

  12. #10
    bcw's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 3, 2003
    Posts
    13,140

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    I think Beane will draft an interior OL with versatility that can play C or G, and groom him to be the backup Center.

    I'm assuming Russell Bodine will be cut to save 2 million and the rookie C/G will be developed as a C.

    Buffalo also has versatile Guards in Spencer Long and Jon Feliciano that can play Center in the event that the starter Mitch Morse gets injuried.
    Bodine sucks as a starter but he is better than average veteran depth.

    I say keep him. $2 million isn't a terrible price tag. Maybe he'll beat out Long or Feliciano.

    Save the draft pick for another position. We still have a lot of holes to fill.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •