Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beane is pissed

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Groans: 0
    buffalo is about the same size as cleveland, pittsburgh, cincinnati, and a handful of other nfl teams

buffalo gets about the same amount of snowfall as a bunch of other northern nfl teams as well

if you want to talk about the siberia of the nfl, its certainly green bay. if you think theres "nothing to do" in buffalo (a fallacy), then you certainly will find playing for green bay to be much worse. but gb has been winning consistently for many years now (bc they followed one hof qb with another) that players have no problem going there - even though it is worse than buffalo in several ways

i think it all revolves around a) bflo has a warped reputation of getting tons of snow, but really its just the lake effect storms that get headlines and make it seem much worse than it is, and 2) almost twenty years of mediocre on-field performance

theres nothing wrong with the city of buffalo when you compare it to other northern nfl cities. the bad rap isnt going to go away until the winning starts and is sustained
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2. Rock on:

C-Ville Backers (03-15-19),HipKat (03-15-19),Laughing Coffin (03-14-19),LVBillsfan (03-16-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    buffalo is about the same size as cleveland, pittsburgh, cincinnati, and a handful of other nfl teams

buffalo gets about the same amount of snowfall as a bunch of other northern nfl teams as well

if you want to talk about the siberia of the nfl, its certainly green bay. if you think theres "nothing to do" in buffalo (a fallacy), then you certainly will find playing for green bay to be much worse. but gb has been winning consistently for many years now (bc they followed one hof qb with another) that players have no problem going there - even though it is worse than buffalo in several ways

i think it all revolves around a) bflo has a warped reputation of getting tons of snow, but really its just the lake effect storms that get headlines and make it seem much worse than it is, and 2) almost twenty years of mediocre on-field performance

theres nothing wrong with the city of buffalo when you compare it to other northern nfl cities. the bad rap isnt going to go away until the winning starts and is sustained
    Good post.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    I think Beane knows what it takes to win the nfl...and that’s a high powered offense. I truly think he’s being held back by McDermott. I’ve said before and I’ll say it again...Beane is in charge of FA....and McD is in charge of the draft. Proof of this will be seen..again..when it will be defense, defense, and more defense come draft time. Unbalanced as fuck. We will be 6-10 again with blowouts sprinkled in with 13-10 type games. Mark my words.
    You think that the GM handles free agents but not the draft? What makes you think that?

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo13 View Post
    You think that the GM handles free agents but not the draft? What makes you think that?
    He is the most negative poster on here, he will blame it on past regimes that have nothing to do with this regime that made the playoffs the first year they were here.
    L*t is a losser

Status

Groan
    He seems genuinely pissed. Not just the regular "GM speak" or usual talking points. I like that.
    Bills fan for life!! ................
    I love beer, rum, scotch and women !!

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo13 View Post
    https://www.democratandchronicle.com...lls/101023710/

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/op...mottbeane-duet

You really think Beane is McDermotts boss?

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Sean, are you kidding me. You are quoting an article that should prove that Beane is not the boss of McDermott at a time when Beane was not with the Bills. Guess what? In apr 2017 Beane was actually not McDermotts boss. That is right. Lol

Disclaimer: I could not open the wgr article because apparently you cannot open it from Germany ...

9. Rock on:

junglesouljah (03-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Yes

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Beane is definitely NOT McD's boss.

For f sake, McD HIRED Beane.

12. Rock on:

seandelevan (03-15-19)

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Topas View Post
    I could not open the wgr article because apparently you cannot open it from Germany ...
    i blame bucky and sully
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball