Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Patriots have cracked the code on how to consistently kick everyone else’s asses - And it's not cheating

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

The Patriots have cracked the code on how to consistently kick everyone else’s asses - And it's not cheating

Financially, all NFL teams win. Bigly. Competitively, the Patriots have cracked the code on how to consistently kick everyone else’s asses, and that drives everyone else crazy.

So what do these other teams do? They’ve tried, on multiple occasions, to replace “they’re simply much, much better at this than us” with “they cheat.” And now that the Patriots have won three of the last five Super Bowls and appeared in three in a row four years after the Colts instigated a grossly trumped-up cheating scandal, Colts owner Jim Irsay is trying to redefine what it means to be the greatest team ever, at a time when the greatest team ever is staring him right in the face.

“The G.O.A.T. Standard for NFL Teams is simple and I’ve discussed the seemingly impossible goal with many in NFL circles over the last half of Century,” Irsay tweeted on Saturday. “3 World Championships in a row. NO ONE’S DONE IT! Colt’s [sic] Fans Dream Boldly.” (Irsay, in a subsequent tweet, clarified his claim to mean three straight championships in the Super Bowl era, because the three NFL titles in a row thing has been done, by the Packers, twice.)

Well, Jim, if/when someone wins three Super Bowls in a row, we can compare that accomplishment to what the Patriots have done. Until that happens, the debate must be confined to the available evidence. And the available evidence points inescapably to the fact that, in an era of free agency, the salary cap, and (ostensibly) parity, the Patriots have appeared in nine Super Bowls in 18 years, they’ve won six of them, and they continue to play deep into January (or February) every year, retreat to 0-0 with everyone else, and then find a way to climb to the top of the mountain all over again.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...est-team-ever/

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Whoever wrote that article is delusional at a minimum.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Well, its pretty obvious Irsay hasn't kicked his drug habit. LOL!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Man this is so much drivel I can not understand hardly any of it.

So the article says they cracked the code and it's not cheating. Insinuating they know. Then go on to not tell us what it is.

WTF then, what the hell is it geniuses?

I think we have all, already figured out Patriots have figured out how to win.
    cba fan

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    I cracked the code about 30 years ago.

You win by not losing.

It's that simple guys.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6. Rock on:

cba fan (02-10-19)

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    “Er er errrr uh uh um I thought it was cuz of da afc east? Da Bills, fins, and jets are er so bad dat pats get 7 bye weeks a year uh uh er and and er dats why dey so gud.”

I’d say 75% of fans around the country think this....

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

8. Rock on:

jamsim67 (02-11-19)

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I cracked the code about 30 years ago.

You win by not losing.

It's that simple guys.

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of
    The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

10. Rock on:

Woody (02-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    “Er er errrr uh uh um I thought it was cuz of da afc east? Da Bills, fins, and jets are er so bad dat pats get 7 bye weeks a year uh uh er and and er dats why dey so gud.”

I’d say 75% of fans around the country think this....
    If you had added the Tom Brady is gay and all they do is cheat, then I would have thought Sack had hacked your account.

12. Rock on:

seandelevan (02-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Its called winning the Super bowl and still having 6 picks in day two of the draft. (And that is before they trade out their 32nd pick on day 1. That is how you sustain winning.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    A very wise announcer once told me that if you score more points than the other team you win the game.
    Sack