Thread: 7 Game Homestand = Season

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

7 Game Homestand = Season

This 7 game homestand really is the season. 5-2 is a must to keep their odds of a playoff position reasonable with their most important games: CAR, NYI, NYR.

32 Games to go. 18 at home, 14 away. 98 pts is the goal. That's 21 wins.

.500 away = 7 wins / 14 pts
    .750 Home = 14 wins / 28 pts

This scenario means they can only lose 7 on the road and 4 more at home. This doesn't include SOL's either. The bottom line is every game counts and those against teams in the chase count double.

2. Rock on:

Meathead (02-01-19)

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    100 percent right on as before I clicked I thought they need to win atleast 5 of these.

Even being at home the schedule is brutal though including 3 games in 4 days..

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    im afraid my confidence is quite low that they have enough team to make it to the playoffs. they just dont have anybody on the bottom half that you could say is a threat to chip in that secondary scoring thats so crucial. seems like they are a year away from having enough growth on the bottom half to pull it off

but ill be watching and hoping
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

5. Rock on:

LVBillsfan (02-01-19)

Groan
    This is the Sabres...fuck...this is a Buffalo sports team...when it’s time to put up or shut up....they fucking fold like a cheap lawn chair.

When was it? 2 seasons ago? When, around this time of year, they crawled back within a point of the final playoff spot with 3 home games against the worst teams in league....and lost.each.one. Season over.

I don’t expect that to change.

If this team doesn’t even get close to making the playoffs...fire Housley.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Groan
    Well it’s already 0-3 early. Lol

Game over
    Season over.

Called it!

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”