Thread: 34 to go.

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

34 to go.

34 Games to go. Realistically they need to be 5 games better than .500 to make the playoffs. 22-12 (98pts) is what most likely gets it done.

13 games before the 2/25 Trade deadline with 8 of those at home. This team needs a good run over the next 30 days and it needs to start tomorrow.

2. Rock on:

Meathead (01-30-19)

Groan
    Groans: 0
    They’ll fucking blow it.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Got the fist win.

Was a fun game to watch a 5-4 battle.

Was nice to see after Columbus ties it at 4 the Sabres came back on in the third and played a good period and got the win in regulation.

5. Rock on:

Meathead (01-30-19)

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    like i said in the sb, im amazed bots hasnt made a move to get a veteran 20-25 goal scorer in here. i know real hockey trades are hard, but hes got the assets in picks and prospects that he could get something done with a team that is looking to unload a veteran for some youth

just one more reliable guy on the 2nd or 3rd line to chip in some secondary goals could put them over the top and get them into the playoffs. pomminville looked like he might be that guy at the start of the season but hes tailed off badly and has been invisible. they need somebody a little younger who can be counted on to chip in a goal every few games and play solid veteran positional hockey

if botts just stands pat waiting for the youth to develop and they miss the playoffs im gonna be pretty pissed, im fucking tired as hell at no playoff hockey around here. now when it feels like we are right on the cusp i want him to make a move. i dont want it to be a rental so hes going to have to give up something. but i dont want to wait until next year just hoping that guys like mittlestadt and rodrigues are suddenly going to turn into that 20-25 goals guy

i hope he surprises us and pulls off something good to get some help for this stretch run and beyond
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

7. Rock on:

LVBillsfan (02-01-19)

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    like i said in the sb, im amazed bots hasnt made a move to get a veteran 20-25 goal scorer in here. i know real hockey trades are hard, but hes got the assets in picks and prospects that he could get something done with a team that is looking to unload a veteran for some youth

just one more reliable guy on the 2nd or 3rd line to chip in some secondary goals could put them over the top and get them into the playoffs. pomminville looked like he might be that guy at the start of the season but hes tailed off badly and has been invisible. they need somebody a little younger who can be counted on to chip in a goal every few games and play solid veteran positional hockey

if botts just stands pat waiting for the youth to develop and they miss the playoffs im gonna be pretty pissed, im fucking tired as hell at no playoff hockey around here. now when it feels like we are right on the cusp i want him to make a move. i dont want it to be a rental so hes going to have to give up something. but i dont want to wait until next year just hoping that guys like mittlestadt and rodrigues are suddenly going to turn into that 20-25 goals guy

i hope he surprises us and pulls off something good to get some help for this stretch run and beyond
    I agree. I look forward to seeing what Thompson/Sheary/Mittlestadt bring tonight. They all looked great last night. Sobotka's the one that is driving me over the edge. There has to be better available.

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Frustrating game tonight. Sobotka has to go. ...And what the hell is up with Okposo?

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    okposo is just a different player after his concussion and bad reaction to medication. hes like a shell of his former power forward self. now he just skates around and avoids contact

i expect they'll eat the rest of his contract and cut him next year. hes pretty much wasted space at this point
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball